使用警語:中文譯文來源為 Google 翻譯,僅供參考,實際內容請以英文原文為主
Operator
Operator
Good day, and thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Q1 FY '22 Snowflake Earnings Conference Call.
美好的一天,感謝您的支持,歡迎參加 22 財年第一季度雪花收益電話會議。
(Operator Instructions)
(操作員說明)
I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker for today, Mr. Jimmy Sexton, Head of Investor Relations.
我現在想把會議交給你今天的演講者,投資者關係主管吉米·塞克斯頓先生。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Sir, please go ahead.
先生,請繼續。
Jimmy Sexton - Head of IR
Jimmy Sexton - Head of IR
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us on Snowflake's Q1 Fiscal 2022 Earnings Call.
下午好,感謝您參加 Snowflake 的 2022 財年第一季度財報電話會議。
Joining me are Frank Slootman, our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Mike Scarpelli, our Chief Financial Officer.
加入我的還有我們的董事長兼首席執行官 Frank Slootman;和我們的首席財務官 Mike Scarpelli。
During today's call, we will review our financial results for first quarter fiscal 2022 and discuss our guidance for the second quarter and full year fiscal 2022.
在今天的電話會議中,我們將審查我們 2022 財年第一季度的財務業績,並討論我們對 2022 財年第二季度和全年的指導。
During today's call, we will make forward-looking statements, including statements related to the expected performance of our business, future financial results, strategy, products and features, long-term growth and overall future prospects.
在今天的電話會議中,我們將做出前瞻性陳述,包括與我們的業務預期業績、未來財務業績、戰略、產品和功能、長期增長和整體未來前景相關的陳述。
These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause them to differ materially from actual results.
這些陳述存在風險和不確定性,可能導致它們與實際結果存在重大差異。
Information concerning those risks is available in our earnings press release distributed after market close today and in our SEC filings, including our most recently filed Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2021, and the Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2021, that we will file with the SEC.
有關這些風險的信息可在我們今天收市後發布的收益新聞稿和我們提交給美國證券交易委員會的文件中找到,包括我們最近提交的截至 2021 年 1 月 31 日的財政年度的 10-K 表格和本季度的 10-Q 表格截止 2021 年 4 月 30 日,我們將向 SEC 備案。
We caution you to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and undertake no duty or obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or changes in our expectations.
我們提醒您不要過分依賴前瞻性陳述,並且不承擔因新信息、未來事件或我們預期的變化而更新任何前瞻性陳述的義務或義務。
We'd also like to point out that on today's call, we will report both GAAP and non-GAAP results.
我們還想指出,在今天的電話會議上,我們將報告 GAAP 和非 GAAP 結果。
We use these non-GAAP financial measures internally for financial and operational decision-making purposes and as a means to evaluate period-to-period comparisons.
我們在內部將這些非公認會計原則財務指標用於財務和運營決策目的,並作為評估期間比較的一種手段。
Non-GAAP financial measures are presented in addition to, and not as a substitute for, financial measures calculated in accordance with GAAP.
非 GAAP 財務指標是根據 GAAP 計算的財務指標的補充而非替代。
To see the reconciliations of these non-GAAP financial measures, please refer to our earnings press release distributed earlier today and our investor presentation, which are posted at investors.snowflake.com.
要查看這些非 GAAP 財務指標的對賬情況,請參閱我們今天早些時候發布的收益新聞稿和我們的投資者演示文稿,它們發佈在 Investors.snowflake.com 上。
A replay of today's call will also be posted on the website.
今天電話會議的重播也將發佈在網站上。
With that, I would now like to turn the call over to Frank.
有了這個,我現在想把電話轉給弗蘭克。
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Thanks, Jimmy.
謝謝,吉米。
Good afternoon, everybody.
大家下午好。
We reported strong Q1 results with 110% year-on-year growth to $214 million in product revenues, reflecting strength in Snowflake consumption.
我們報告了強勁的第一季度業績,產品收入同比增長 110% 至 2.14 億美元,反映了雪花消費的強勁勢頭。
Remaining performance obligations grew 206% year-on-year to $1.4 billion, indicating strength in sales across the board.
剩餘履約義務同比增長 206% 至 14 億美元,表明整體銷售強勁。
While maintaining a net revenue retention rate of 168%, we also generated $23 million of adjusted free cash flow in the quarter.
在保持 168% 的淨收入保留率的同時,我們還在本季度產生了 2300 萬美元的調整後自由現金流。
We are expanding our geographical scope in all 3 major theaters.
我們正在所有 3 個主要劇院擴大我們的地理範圍。
Both EMEA and APJ have breakout bookings quarters.
EMEA 和 APJ 都有突破性的預訂季度。
EMEA grew more than 200% and Asia Pacific grew more than 300% year-over-year.
歐洲、中東和非洲地區同比增長超過 200%,亞太地區同比增長超過 300%。
At the end of Q1, we had 104 customers with over $1 million in product revenue, an increase from 77 in the previous quarter.
在第一季度末,我們有 104 家客戶的產品收入超過 100 萬美元,比上一季度的 77 家有所增加。
During Q1, we had key enterprise wins, including Datadog, Equifax and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
在第一季度,我們取得了關鍵的企業勝利,包括 Datadog、Equifax 和 Walgreens Boots Alliance。
Our growth trajectory is a function of several factors.
我們的增長軌跡是多個因素的函數。
First, the modernization from on-premise to cloud computing is changing the landscape.
首先,從內部部署到雲計算的現代化正在改變格局。
Customers are moving workloads to public clouds to take advantage of unlimited capacity at scale and the utility model with less than paid by the drink.
客戶正在將工作負載轉移到公共雲上,以利用規模上的無限容量和實用新型,而費用低於實際支付的費用。
Secondly, through Snowflake's cloud-native software architecture, customers achieve remarkable gains in performance, economy and data governance.
其次,通過 Snowflake 的雲原生軟件架構,客戶在性能、經濟性和數據治理方面取得了顯著的收益。
Third, customers are now seeking to transform from a world where data informs people to one in which data drives operations directly.
第三,客戶現在正在尋求從數據為人們提供信息的世界轉變為數據直接驅動運營的世界。
Data drives digital transformation.
數據驅動數字化轉型。
Data is the beating heart of the modern enterprise.
數據是現代企業跳動的心臟。
And Snowflake is becoming a core infrastructure to the digital economy.
Snowflake 正在成為數字經濟的核心基礎設施。
The data economy has seen some lift from the pandemic dislocation, but these are our long-term secular trends enabled by new technology.
數據經濟已經從大流行的混亂中得到了一些提升,但這些是我們由新技術促成的長期長期趨勢。
Aside from pent-up demand, the possibilities are only limited now by one's imagination and budgets.
除了被壓抑的需求外,可能性現在只受到一個人的想像力和預算的限制。
Part of our growth at scale strategy has been our transition to the Data Cloud.
我們大規模增長戰略的一部分是我們向數據云的過渡。
Our original focus of targeting legacy data warehouse workloads is going strong, and that will continue indefinitely.
我們最初針對遺留數據倉庫工作負載的重點正在發展,並且將無限期地持續下去。
It has been a tried-and-true strategy for Snowflake.
對於 Snowflake 來說,這是一個久經考驗的策略。
Snowflake has now processed more than 1 billion queries in a day, and that number grew more than 100% year-on-year.
Snowflake 現在每天處理超過 10 億次查詢,並且這個數字同比增長超過 100%。
But our view of the future is more ambitious.
但我們對未來的看法更加雄心勃勃。
We seek to build and deploy core infrastructure for the digital economy, and the Data Cloud is exactly that.
我們尋求為數字經濟構建和部署核心基礎設施,而數據云正是如此。
Data Cloud is an active dynamic hub of thousands of data relationships between Snowflake parties.
數據云是雪花各方之間數千個數據關係的活躍動態中心。
Many of these relationships are with data providers through the Snowflake Data Marketplace and many others are our key business partners.
其中許多關係是通過雪花數據市場與數據提供商建立的,許多其他人是我們的主要業務合作夥伴。
Data providers like ZoomInfo and Foursquare are using the Data Cloud to unlock more value to their business.
ZoomInfo 和 Foursquare 等數據提供商正在使用數據云為他們的業務釋放更多價值。
Health care organizations are using data insights to improve quality of patient care.
醫療保健組織正在使用數據洞察力來提高患者護理質量。
Retailers like Albertsons are sharing data with consumer packaged goods companies, and media companies are accelerating advertising revenue with the Snowflake Data Marketplace.
像 Albertsons 這樣的零售商正在與消費品公司共享數據,而媒體公司正在通過 Snowflake Data Marketplace 加速廣告收入。
Historically, data warehouses refreshed through large batch processes on a periodic basis.
從歷史上看,數據倉庫通過大批量流程定期刷新。
That's because data was force-fed into them from different sources.
那是因為數據是從不同來源強制輸入的。
Today, the Data Cloud is near-real time with data continuously pulsing through the cloud being analyzed and acted on, lights out and at light speed.
今天,數據云是近乎實時的,數據在雲中不斷脈動,被分析和採取行動,熄滅並以光速運行。
There are no limits anymore on how many analytical processes can run concurrently against the same data and how frequently they are run.
對同一數據可以同時運行多少個分析過程以及它們的運行頻率不再有限制。
This has changed people's perceptions of what is possible.
這改變了人們對可能性的看法。
The Data Cloud is the sum of all data networking relationships that are active at any point in time.
數據云是在任何時間點都處於活動狀態的所有數據網絡關係的總和。
We track these relationships through what we call edges.
我們通過所謂的邊緣來跟踪這些關係。
At the end of the quarter, 15% of our rapidly expanding customer base had data edges in place with external Snowflake accounts compared to 10% a year ago.
在本季度末,我們快速擴張的客戶群中有 15% 的客戶擁有外部 Snowflake 賬戶的數據邊緣,而一年前這一比例為 10%。
And the number of edges in this period grew 33% quarter-on-quarter.
這一時期的邊緣數量環比增長了 33%。
Customer share data for many reasons that are specific to them and their industries, but they all seek to enrich their data, gain more effective analytical insights and do so faster and more cost effectively.
客戶共享數據的原因有很多,他們和他們所在的行業都是特定的,但他們都在尋求豐富他們的數據,獲得更有效的分析見解,並以更快、更經濟的方式做到這一點。
Snowflake's focus on vertical industries is well underway.
Snowflake 對垂直行業的關注正在順利進行。
We've organized our organization around 6 core verticals.
我們圍繞 6 個核心垂直領域組織了我們的組織。
They are financial services; health care and life sciences; retail and consumer packaged goods; advertising, media and entertainment; technology; and public sector.
它們是金融服務;醫療保健和生命科學;零售和消費品包裝;廣告、媒體和娛樂;技術;和公共部門。
This vertical industry focus will intensify across our sales, marketing, alliances, product and service organizations.
這種垂直行業的重點將在我們的銷售、營銷、聯盟、產品和服務組織中得到加強。
As a result, we expect Snowflake to become as visible and a large enterprise IT environment as in the line of business themselves.
因此,我們希望 Snowflake 成為與業務線本身一樣可見的大型企業 IT 環境。
While the company maintains a geographical backbone in markets around the world, the industry aperture is rapidly coming into focus.
雖然公司在全球市場保持著地理骨幹,但行業領域正迅速成為焦點。
Our partners are also stepping up to Snowflake, which is a key element of our strategy.
我們的合作夥伴也在加緊使用 Snowflake,這是我們戰略的一個關鍵要素。
Deloitte crossed the $100 million mark on Snowflake Business, which was the fastest ramp ever from a standing start for an alliance.
德勤在 Snowflake Business 上突破了 1 億美元大關,這是聯盟有史以來最快的增長。
We will host the annual Snowflake Summit June 8 through 10.
我們將於 6 月 8 日至 10 日舉辦一年一度的雪花峰會。
More than 50,000 attendees are expected, including 60-plus customer sessions with the likes of Adobe, BlackRock, Capital One, Goldman Sachs, Instacart, Kraft Heinz, JetBlue, Morgan Stanley and NBCUniversal.
預計將有超過 50,000 名與會者參加,其中包括與 Adobe、BlackRock、Capital One、Goldman Sachs、Instacart、Kraft Heinz、JetBlue、Morgan Stanley 和 NBCUniversal 等公司的 60 多次客戶會議。
We invite investors to attend, get a better understanding of our Data Cloud strategy and hear the latest news on platform enhancements, optimization, data governance and vertical industry use cases.
我們邀請投資者參加,更好地了解我們的數據云戰略,並聽取有關平台增強、優化、數據治理和垂直行業用例的最新消息。
In closing, Q1 was a great start to the fiscal year, and we are much looking forward to the balance of the year.
最後,第一季度是本財年的良好開端,我們非常期待今年的餘額。
With that, I will now turn the call over to Mike.
有了這個,我現在將把電話轉給邁克。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Thank you, Frank.
謝謝你,弗蘭克。
We saw continued momentum in Q1 with another quarter of great execution at the start of our fiscal year.
我們在第一季度看到了持續的勢頭,在我們的財政年度開始時又有一個季度的出色執行。
Our Q1 product revenues were $214 million, representing 110% year-over-year growth.
我們第一季度的產品收入為 2.14 億美元,同比增長 110%。
Our remaining performance obligations were $1.4 billion.
我們剩餘的履約義務為 14 億美元。
Media and telecom, technology and financial services customers drove the outperformance, and we saw meaningful growth from our health care customers.
媒體和電信、技術和金融服務客戶推動了出色的表現,我們看到我們的醫療保健客戶實現了有意義的增長。
Our strong RPO results reflect more multimillion-dollar relationships with particular strength in the telecom and technology sectors.
我們強勁的 RPO 業績反映了價值數百萬美元的關係,尤其是在電信和技術領域的實力。
Of the $1.4 billion in RPO, we expect approximately 54% to be recognized as revenue in the next 12 months.
在 14 億美元的 RPO 中,我們預計大約 54% 將在未來 12 個月內確認為收入。
Growth in our existing customer base continues to propel our results.
我們現有客戶群的增長繼續推動我們的業績。
We added 393 net new customers in Q1, including 3 7-figure new logos.
我們在第一季度新增了 393 個淨新客戶,其中包括 3 個 7 位數的新徽標。
These customers only accounted for 1% of revenues.
這些客戶僅佔收入的 1%。
We are hyper-focused on penetrating the largest enterprises globally as we believe these organizations provide the largest opportunity for account expansion.
我們非常專注於滲透全球最大的企業,因為我們相信這些組織為客戶擴展提供了最大的機會。
We are already benefiting from our maturing enterprise sales efforts.
我們已經從成熟的企業銷售努力中受益。
In Q1, the number of customers with greater than $1 million and trailing 12-month product revenue increased to 104, up from 77 last quarter.
在第一季度,擁有超過 100 萬美元且過去 12 個月產品收入的客戶數量從上一季度的 77 個增加到 104 個。
When we expand within our largest customers, we typically replace more than 1 solution.
當我們在最大的客戶中擴展時,我們通常會更換不止一種解決方案。
In many cases, we replace on-premise and first-generation cloud solutions, and we address new workloads.
在許多情況下,我們會替換本地和第一代云解決方案,並處理新的工作負載。
Snowflake creates use cases that were previously impossible.
Snowflake 創建了以前不可能的用例。
This is what fuels our 168% net revenue retention rate, and we remain confident that our net revenue retention will stay above 160% for the fiscal year.
這推動了我們 168% 的淨收入保留率,我們仍然相信我們的淨收入保留率將在本財年保持在 160% 以上。
We continue to invest in our international opportunity and believe there is significant runway ahead of us.
我們繼續投資於我們的國際機會,並相信我們面前有一條重要的跑道。
As Frank mentioned, we are seeing tremendous growth within EMEA and APAC geographies as our sales organization take shape.
正如弗蘭克所說,隨著我們的銷售組織逐漸成型,我們在 EMEA 和 APAC 地區看到了巨大的增長。
We believe we are in the early innings of addressing the largest enterprises abroad.
我們相信,我們正處於應對海外最大企業的早期階段。
First quarter was a record hiring quarter for us.
第一季度對我們來說是創紀錄的招聘季度。
We onboarded 436 net new employees.
我們招募了 436 名淨新員工。
We continue to target the highest performing employees, prioritizing talent acquisition and product, engineering and enterprise sales groups.
我們繼續瞄準表現最好的員工,優先考慮人才招聘以及產品、工程和企業銷售團隊。
Turning to margins.
轉向邊緣。
On a non-GAAP basis, our product gross margin was 72%, up 600 basis points from last year.
在非公認會計原則基礎上,我們的產品毛利率為 72%,比去年增加了 600 個基點。
Favorable cloud service agreements, growing scales across regions and our enterprise customer success all contribute to steady gross margin improvements.
有利的雲服務協議、跨地區不斷擴大的規模以及我們的企業客戶成功都有助於穩步提高毛利率。
Operating margin was negative 16%, benefiting from revenue outperformance.
營業利潤率為負 16%,受益於收入表現出色。
Our adjusted free cash flow margin was 10%, positively impacted by strong collections from Q4 bookings and operating margin outperformance.
我們調整後的自由現金流利潤率為 10%,這受到第四季度預訂的強勁收款和營業利潤率優異表現的積極影響。
As a reminder, adjusted free cash flow excludes the impact of net cash paid or received on both employee and employer payroll tax-related items on employee stock option transactions.
提醒一下,調整後的自由現金流不包括員工和雇主工資稅相關項目支付或收到的淨現金對員工股票期權交易的影響。
This quarter, we saw a $10 million impact from those items.
本季度,我們看到這些項目產生了 1000 萬美元的影響。
While we continue to focus on long-term margin expansion and profitability, we do experience free cash flow seasonality.
雖然我們繼續關注長期利潤率擴張和盈利能力,但我們確實經歷了自由現金流的季節性。
In fiscal '21, Q1 and Q4 were our strongest free cash flow quarters, while Q2 was our weakest.
在 21 財年,第一季度和第四季度是我們最強勁的自由現金流季度,而第二季度是我們最弱的季度。
We expect to experience the seasonality in future periods.
我們預計在未來期間會經歷季節性。
We maintained our strong cash position with approximately $5.1 billion in cash, cash equivalents and short-term and long-term investments.
我們以大約 51 億美元的現金、現金等價物以及短期和長期投資維持了強勁的現金頭寸。
Snowflake Ventures leverages this position to evaluate strategic opportunities with announced investments in ThoughtSpot and DataIQ in the quarter.
Snowflake Ventures 利用這一職位來評估戰略機會,並在本季度宣布對 ThoughtSpot 和 DataIQ 進行投資。
We continue to provide high-growth companies with capital to engage more with the Data Cloud.
我們將繼續為高增長公司提供資金,讓他們更多地參與數據云。
Now let's turn to our guidance and outlook.
現在讓我們轉向我們的指導和展望。
For the second quarter of fiscal 2022, we expect product revenues between $235 million and $240 million, representing year-over-year growth between 88% and 92%.
對於 2022 財年第二季度,我們預計產品收入在 2.35 億美元至 2.4 億美元之間,同比增長 88% 至 92%。
Turning to margins.
轉向邊緣。
We expect, on a non-GAAP basis, negative 19% operating margin, and we expect 297 million weighted average shares outstanding.
我們預計,在非公認會計原則的基礎上,營業利潤率為負 19%,我們預計有 2.97 億股加權平均流通股。
For the full year fiscal 2022, we expect product revenues between $1.02 billion and $1.035 billion, representing year-over-year growth between 84% and 87%.
對於 2022 財年全年,我們預計產品收入在 10.2 億美元至 10.35 億美元之間,同比增長 84% 至 87%。
This includes an estimated negative $13 million impact from a storage compression improvement we just introduced that benefits our customers.
這包括我們剛剛推出的存儲壓縮改進帶來的大約 1300 萬美元的負面影響,該改進使我們的客戶受益。
We regularly introduce product and performance enhancements that lower the cost for our customers to run Snowflake, and we believe this will drive more compute within the platform longer term.
我們定期推出產品和性能增強功能,以降低客戶運行 Snowflake 的成本,我們相信這將在更長期的平台內推動更多計算。
Turning to profitability.
轉向盈利能力。
We expect, on a non-GAAP basis, 72% product gross margin, negative 17% operating margin and breakeven adjusted free cash flow, and we expect 299 million weighted average shares outstanding.
我們預計,在非公認會計原則的基礎上,72% 的產品毛利率、17% 的負營業利潤率和盈虧平衡調整後的自由現金流,我們預計有 2.99 億股加權平均流通股。
Our outlook still assumes that we will add more than 1,200 net new employees during the fiscal year.
我們的展望仍然假設我們將在本財年淨增加 1,200 多名新員工。
With respect to COVID, our forecast assumes that we will continue to work remotely for the foreseeable future with an increase to travel expenses in the back half of the year.
關於 COVID,我們的預測假設我們將在可預見的未來繼續遠程工作,並在下半年增加差旅費用。
While we anticipate an eventual return to the office, we do not have a specific time line for that goal.
雖然我們預計最終會返回辦公室,但我們沒有實現該目標的具體時間表。
And lastly, we will host our first virtual Investor Day on June 10 in conjunction with Snowflake Summit.
最後,我們將在 6 月 10 日與雪花峰會一起舉辦我們的第一個虛擬投資者日。
You can register for the event at investors.snowflake.com.
您可以在 Investors.snowflake.com 上註冊該活動。
With that, operator, you can now open up the line for questions.
有了這個,接線員,您現在可以打開問題線了。
Operator
Operator
(Operator Instructions) Your first question comes from the line of Brent Bracelin with Piper Sandler.
(操作員說明)您的第一個問題來自 Brent Bracelin 和 Piper Sandler。
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Mike, maybe I'll start with you and a quick follow-up for Frank.
邁克,也許我會從你開始,然後快速跟進弗蘭克。
Consumption in Q1 here was very strong, $35 million increase in product revenue and another triple-digit product growth quarter.
第一季度的消費非常強勁,產品收入增加了 3500 萬美元,產品又實現了三位數的增長。
As you look at kind of Q1 consumption trends, any seasonality clearly didn't show up.
當您查看第一季度的消費趨勢時,顯然沒有出現任何季節性。
Was that surprising?
這很令人驚訝嗎?
Any other surprises just as you looked at individual customer consumption trends that drove the outperformance in Q1?
就像您查看推動第一季度表現出色的個人客戶消費趨勢一樣,還有其他驚喜嗎?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Remember, our revenue is based on actual customer consumption.
請記住,我們的收入是基於實際的客戶消費。
It's not a ratable recognition.
這不是一個可評價的認可。
So we did have -- as I mentioned, we did have some outperformance in some specific customers.
所以我們確實 - 正如我所提到的,我們在某些特定客戶中確實有一些出色的表現。
And part of that is tied to certain projects they're working on.
其中一部分與他們正在進行的某些項目有關。
And just because a customer consumes a certain amount one quarter doesn't mean they're going to consume that same amount next quarter if they're not running those same projects.
僅僅因為客戶在一個季度消費了一定數量,並不意味著如果他們不運行相同的項目,他們將在下個季度消費同樣的數量。
And so we are very happy with the revenue outperformance in Q1.
因此,我們對第一季度的收入表現非常滿意。
And our guidance reflects where we think we're going to be for the balance of the year.
我們的指導反映了我們認為今年餘下時間的發展方向。
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Got it.
知道了。
And then, Frank, just following up for you here.
然後,弗蘭克,在這里為你跟進。
If you think about kind of the data sharing opportunity, it clearly seems to be catching on like wildfire, so much so you're starting to see the creation of even new open source projects that are also tied to data sharing.
如果您考慮一下數據共享機會,顯然它似乎像野火一樣流行,以至於您開始看到甚至與數據共享相關的新開源項目的創建。
As you think about the 27 net new $1 million-plus customers, do you think data sharing is now contributing to these $1 million-plus customers?
當您考慮 27 個淨新的 100 萬美元以上的客戶時,您認為數據共享現在是否正在為這些 100 萬美元以上的客戶做出貢獻?
Or do you think a bulk of the big spend is still tied to kind of replacement opportunity around data warehousing and the data share drivers still to come?
還是您認為大部分大筆支出仍然與圍繞數據倉庫的替代機會以及即將到來的數據共享驅動因素有關?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Well, Brett, the answer is really both.
好吧,布雷特,答案確實是兩者兼而有之。
Customers need to walk before they run.
顧客在跑步前需要步行。
So a lot of their initial focus is on workload transitions and so on.
因此,他們最初的很多重點是工作負載轉換等。
But everybody has a very, very keen view in terms of where they want to be, where they're going to be over time.
但是每個人對他們想去哪裡,隨著時間的推移他們將去哪裡,都有非常非常敏銳的看法。
And you're exactly right, data sharing is absolutely essential.
你說得對,數據共享是絕對必要的。
It will really enable data sciences in order to create context around data, in order to enrich data to really fully reach that potential.
它將真正使數據科學能夠圍繞數據創建上下文,從而豐富數據以真正充分發揮這種潛力。
I mean it's taken us some time to really evangelize this whole idea.
我的意思是我們花了一些時間來真正宣傳這整個想法。
But as you said, it is resonating very, very aggressively in the marketplace.
但正如您所說,它在市場上引起了非常非常積極的共鳴。
We have a lot going on in our vertical markets that are very specific to those contexts, very specific to the unique circumstances of vertical industries.
我們在垂直市場上發生了很多事情,這些事情非常針對這些環境,非常針對垂直行業的獨特情況。
So we're really excited.
所以我們真的很興奮。
We're very well positioned for it.
我們為此做好了充分準備。
And we have really developed our Data Cloud and our Snowflake Data Marketplace to the point where it's completely operational.
我們已經真正將我們的數據云和雪花數據市場開發到可以完全運行的地步。
And hope we'll see you at our Investor Day because not only we want to talk about it, we're also going to show you a bunch of stuff and see how far we've come in that area.
希望我們能在我們的投資者日見到你,因為我們不僅想談論它,我們還將向你展示一堆東西,看看我們在這個領域已經走了多遠。
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Brent Alan Bracelin - MD & Senior Research Analyst
Looking forward to it.
期待它。
Thanks, Frank, Mike, for another great quarter here.
謝謝,弗蘭克,邁克,在這裡又是一個很棒的季度。
Operator
Operator
Your next question comes from the line of Keith Weiss with Morgan Stanley.
您的下一個問題來自摩根士丹利的 Keith Weiss。
Keith Weiss - Equity Analyst
Keith Weiss - Equity Analyst
Excellent.
出色的。
And very nice quarter.
和非常好的季度。
Frank, I wanted to continue the discussion on edges and the percentage of customers that you're kind of adding, the edges going from 10% to 15% and the amount of edges up 33% quarter-on-quarter.
弗蘭克,我想繼續討論邊緣和您要添加的客戶百分比,邊緣從 10% 上升到 15%,邊緣數量環比增長 33%。
Is that something we should think about as going to directly impact consumption?
我們應該考慮直接影響消費嗎?
Have you seen that the more edges the customer have, the more data consumption is going on within their data warehouse?
您是否看到客戶擁有的優勢越多,他們的數據倉庫中的數據消耗就越多?
Or is this more of a construct about stickiness?
或者這更像是一種關於粘性的結構?
Once you're getting granted all these partners, you're never going to stop using the Snowflake solution.
一旦您獲得所有這些合作夥伴的授權,您將永遠不會停止使用 Snowflake 解決方案。
How should we think about the like the financial impact of this growth in edges?
我們應該如何考慮這種邊緣增長對財務的影響?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Well, the answer is both, obviously, it's going to make things incredibly sticky.
嗯,答案是兩者,顯然,它會讓事情變得非常粘稠。
But for us to designate something as an edge, it has to have a minimal amount of time in terms of durable consumption.
但是對於我們來說,將某物指定為優勢,就耐用消費而言,它必須有最少的時間。
So there's very much a consumption dimension to these edges that we track and mods or otherwise, we don't consider it an edge in our world.
因此,我們跟踪和修改或其他方式的這些邊緣有很大的消費維度,我們不認為它是我們世界的邊緣。
In other words, they have to be durable and stable because a lot of data relationships are transient.
換句話說,它們必須持久且穩定,因為許多數據關係都是暫時的。
They exist for a period of time.
它們存在一段時間。
They exist for a project, maybe a trial, whatever it is.
它們的存在是為了一個項目,也許是一個試驗,不管它是什麼。
But that's not -- that's also a metric that we follow where we really look for, what we'd call, stable or durable edges.
但這不是——這也是我們在真正尋找的地方遵循的指標,我們稱之為穩定或耐用的邊緣。
So they exist over periods of time.
所以它們存在一段時間。
They drive consistent consumption.
他們推動持續消費。
So the answer is absolutely both to your question, yes.
所以答案絕對是你的問題,是的。
Keith Weiss - Equity Analyst
Keith Weiss - Equity Analyst
Got it.
知道了。
And if I could sneak in one follow-up for Mike.
如果我可以為邁克偷偷跟進。
The 27 customers getting to that $1 million-plus level this quarter, that's a real eye-popping number.
本季度有 27 位客戶達到 100 萬美元以上的水平,這真是一個令人瞠目結舌的數字。
I think that's more than you did in the first 3 quarters all of last year.
我認為這比你去年前三個季度所做的還要多。
Anything in particular getting that motion going faster?
有什麼特別能讓動作更快嗎?
And on the other side of the equation, is that a number we could expect to see on a go-forward basis?
在等式的另一邊,我們可以期待在前進的基礎上看到這個數字嗎?
Or is that kind of too high of an expectation to have for the remainder of the year?
還是對今年剩餘時間的期望過高?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, I'm not going to guide to $1 million customers.
好吧,我不會指導 100 萬美元的客戶。
All I will say is there's a number of -- as there was going into this quarter, we had a number of customers on the cusp of going to $1 million, and we continue to see a number, and I think it's going to be very strong growth.
我要說的是有很多——正如進入本季度一樣,我們有很多客戶即將達到 100 萬美元,我們繼續看到一個數字,我認為這將是非常強勁增長。
But what I want to remind people is, when we land a customer, it takes many times, 6 to 9 months -- I think it's closer to 9 months -- before a customer actually starts to consume at their contract rate.
但我想提醒人們的是,當我們吸引客戶時,需要很多次,6 到 9 個月——我認為接近 9 個月——才能讓客戶真正開始以他們的合同費率消費。
And so a lot of this is the impact of really focusing on larger customers over the last 1.5 years that we're starting to see that pay off.
因此,這在很大程度上是在過去 1.5 年中真正專注於大客戶的影響,我們開始看到這種回報。
But what I will say is of that 104 customers, only, I think, about 25% of those are actually majors, and then the balance is enterprise customers.
但我要說的是,在這 104 個客戶中,我認為只有大約 25% 是專業客戶,其餘的是企業客戶。
So think about Fortune 500.
所以想想財富500強。
Only about 25% are Fortune 500.
只有大約 25% 是財富 500 強企業。
The others are across-the-board end customers.
其他人是全面的最終客戶。
And my point there is even small companies can be big consumers of Snowflake.
我的觀點是,即使是小公司也可以成為 Snowflake 的大消費者。
And there's a lot of them, as I said, that are just on that cusp.
正如我所說,其中有很多,就在那個風口浪尖上。
So we expect that to continue.
所以我們預計這種情況會繼續下去。
Operator
Operator
Your next question comes from the line of Derrick Wood with Cowen.
你的下一個問題來自 Derrick Wood 和 Cowen 的對話。
James Derrick Wood - MD & Senior Software Analyst
James Derrick Wood - MD & Senior Software Analyst
Great.
偉大的。
Congrats on a great quarter.
祝賀一個偉大的季度。
Frank, I'd love to hear about what's causing the breakout and growth in international regions?
弗蘭克,我很想知道是什麼導致了國際地區的突破和增長?
I know you guys had some leadership changes.
我知道你們的領導層發生了一些變化。
I'm sure you're feeding more headcount there.
我敢肯定你在那裡增加了員工人數。
So how much is kind of your own efforts versus other factors like market awareness or growing cloud acceptance or anything else you'd call out?
那麼,您自己的努力與其他因素(例如市場意識或不斷增長的雲接受度或您會提出的任何其他因素)相比有多大?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
No, it's exactly what you just said.
不,這正是你剛才所說的。
I mean we just needed to properly operationalize ourselves in these geographies.
我的意思是我們只需要在這些地區適當地實施自己。
As you know, it's market by market.
如您所知,這是一個市場一個市場。
We have to have the correct leadership in place.
我們必須有正確的領導。
We have made a lot of leadership changes in these regions that we're very pleased with.
我們在這些地區進行了很多領導層變動,我們對此感到非常滿意。
When you have a great product like Snowflake, I mean the impact of that is going to come fast and furiously.
當您擁有像 Snowflake 這樣的出色產品時,我的意思是,它的影響將會迅速而猛烈地到來。
So I'm personally going to invest a bunch of time in Europe, given my own background, because I think the opportunity is tremendous.
因此,鑑於我自己的背景,我個人將在歐洲投入大量時間,因為我認為機會是巨大的。
So we're excited that we actually see these regions coming online and contributing and we expect that to continue.
因此,我們很高興看到這些地區真正上線並做出貢獻,我們希望這種情況會繼續下去。
We're very happy with the latest changes we made in Asia Pacific as well.
我們也對我們在亞太地區所做的最新變化感到非常滿意。
We have very high expectations of Japan, obviously, ANZ and there's other markets where we're going to be starting to open up as well.
我們對日本抱有很高的期望,顯然,澳新銀行和我們也將開始開放的其他市場。
James Derrick Wood - MD & Senior Software Analyst
James Derrick Wood - MD & Senior Software Analyst
That's great.
那太棒了。
And maybe one for Mike.
也許還有一個給邁克的。
I mean numbers look great across the board.
我的意思是數字看起來很棒。
The one outlier was the Fortune 500, which looked like kind of a slower net add in Q1.
一個異常值是財富 500 強,它在第一季度看起來像是一種較慢的淨增長。
Anything you could kind of speak to this number, maybe seasonality or thoughts around what to expect going forward.
您可以對這個數字說話的任何事情,可能是季節性或對未來預期的想法。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, these large accounts are very, very long sales cycles, and you are going to see lumpiness in the additions.
好吧,這些大客戶的銷售週期非常非常長,您會看到添加的內容不一。
Obviously, Q4 was a strong quarter.
顯然,第四季度是一個強勁的季度。
And as one would expect, that's just landing a customer.
正如人們所期望的那樣,這只是吸引了一位客戶。
That doesn't mean it contributed to revenue.
這並不意味著它為收入做出了貢獻。
As I said, most of those Fortune 500, we landed in Q4.
正如我所說,大多數財富 500 強企業都在第四季度登陸。
We've seen virtually no revenue from them yet today.
我們今天幾乎沒有看到他們的收入。
I can't stress that enough.
我怎麼強調都不過分。
And given Q4 is the end of a commission year for people and accelerators, reps do everything natural to close everything in the end of that commission year.
鑑於第四季度是人員和加速器佣金年度的結束,銷售代表會自然而然地在該佣金年度結束時關閉所有內容。
So I fully expect we'll continue to close Fortune 500 the balance of the year.
因此,我完全預計我們將在今年餘下時間繼續關閉財富 500 強。
And it's all based upon when the customer is ready to begin that journey.
這一切都取決於客戶何時準備好開始這一旅程。
Operator
Operator
Your next question comes from the line of Kash Rangan with Goldman Sachs.
您的下一個問題來自高盛的 Kash Rangan。
Kasthuri Gopalan Rangan - Analyst
Kasthuri Gopalan Rangan - Analyst
Congratulations on the quarter.
祝賀本季度。
Two questions.
兩個問題。
One is you talked about never-ending replacement of data warehousing.
一是您談到了數據倉庫的永無止境的替換。
If you could just expand on that, I'm fascinated because we seem to think -- at least I seem to think -- the data warehousing is just a small subsegment of the database market.
如果您可以對此進行擴展,我會很著迷,因為我們似乎認為——至少我似乎認為——數據倉庫只是數據庫市場的一小部分。
But your comments seem to suggest that it's a longer-term, longer-tailed growth opportunity, that very core of the business.
但您的評論似乎表明這是一個長期、長尾的增長機會,是業務的核心。
And one for you, Mike, I know that for your guidance, it doesn't look like you're assuming a big flow-through of this beat.
還有一個給你的,邁克,我知道為了你的指導,看起來你並沒有假設這個節拍有很大的流動性。
Is that again because you do not want to forecast increases in consumption revenue?
又是因為您不想預測消費收入的增長嗎?
Is that why the revenue forecast for the upcoming quarter is conservative?
這就是為什麼下一季度的收入預測是保守的嗎?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Yes.
是的。
Kash, Frank.
卡什,弗蘭克。
Yes, we're actually super early innings on replacing these legacy on-premise data warehouses license.
是的,我們實際上是在更換這些遺留的本地數據倉庫許可證方面處於早期階段。
And actually, you see that in some of Teradata's number that they're actually hanging on to their business, one of the reasons it's been.
實際上,您可以從 Teradata 的一些數據中看到,他們實際上正在堅持自己的業務,這就是它一直存在的原因之一。
We think Snowflake has really been the only company that's been successful in transitioning these legacy systems.
我們認為 Snowflake 確實是唯一一家成功過渡這些遺留系統的公司。
We've not seen it done successfully by the public cloud companies.
我們還沒有看到公共雲公司成功地做到了這一點。
So most of that opportunity is still there and it's still coming.
所以大部分機會仍然存在,而且還在繼續。
That's why I think it is, for all intents and purposes, indefinitely.
這就是為什麼我認為無論出於何種意圖和目的,它都是無限期的。
So much of our business is actually not coming from those sources.
我們的很多業務實際上並不是來自這些來源。
But our expectation is that it will continue to contribute materially to our business for a very long period of time.
但我們的期望是,它將在很長一段時間內繼續為我們的業務做出重大貢獻。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
On your question, Kash, on the beat, we did flow the beat through to the full year guidance, plus about $1 million more, but we also had the headwind going to the full year.
關於你的問題,Kash,在節拍上,我們確實將節拍流向了全年指導,再加上大約 100 萬美元,但我們也遇到了全年的逆風。
As I mentioned, we introduced new storage compression technology that we literally just rolled out.
正如我所提到的,我們引入了我們剛剛推出的新存儲壓縮技術。
And based upon the early feedback of that, it's going to take about $13 million of our revenue away from the company because the economics of our storage is so much better for our customer, with that compression being much higher than we were expecting it to be.
根據對此的早期反饋,這將使我們公司的收入減少約 1300 萬美元,因為我們的存儲經濟性對我們的客戶來說要好得多,壓縮比我們預期的要高得多.
Switch is a good thing for our customers.
Switch 對我們的客戶來說是一件好事。
And longer term, it's going to drive more -- it's going to cause customers to put more data in Snowflake, which will ultimately drive more consumption.
從長遠來看,它將推動更多——它將導致客戶將更多數據放入雪花中,這最終將推動更多消費。
Kasthuri Gopalan Rangan - Analyst
Kasthuri Gopalan Rangan - Analyst
Wonderful.
精彩的。
And Frank, if I could just follow up very quickly.
還有弗蘭克,如果我能很快跟進的話。
The cloud-based -- the hyperscalers have their own data warehouse cloud offerings.
基於雲的——超大規模企業擁有自己的數據倉庫雲產品。
Why is it that Snowflake has been able to keep them at bay?
為什麼雪花能夠阻止他們?
I know they are partners of yours.
我知道他們是你的伙伴。
That doesn't get in the way of sometimes you compete in this market.
這並不妨礙您有時在這個市場上競爭。
Any structural barriers and advantages that you guys have against the hyperscalers that have their own cloud-based data warehouse?
對於擁有自己的基於雲的數據倉庫的超大規模企業,你們有什麼結構性障礙和優勢嗎?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Well, I can go on and on about what all the reasons are.
好吧,我可以繼續討論所有原因。
But for the purposes of this call, one of the things that makes Snowflake completely different is that our founding team started with a clean sheet of paper.
但就本次電話會議而言,讓 Snowflake 完全不同的一件事是,我們的創始團隊從一張白紙開始。
They obviously were deeply steeped in database technology over a very long period of time.
他們顯然在很長一段時間內都深深地沉浸在數據庫技術中。
And they were looking to absolutely not carry any legacy forward that they didn't like and really reinvent architecturally for cloud scale computing, which is very, very different from on-premise.
他們希望絕對不繼承任何他們不喜歡的遺產,並真正為雲規模計算重新設計架構,這與內部部署非常、非常不同。
So it was incredibly different, very, very innovative.
所以它非常不同,非常非常創新。
As a result, we're not straddling the on-premise and public cloud environments.
因此,我們不會跨越本地和公共雲環境。
We're only in the public cloud.
我們只在公共雲中。
And it's very important.
這非常重要。
I mean you look at a lot of the public cloud companies.
我的意思是你看看很多公共雲公司。
They have carried, not only architecture, but actual code forward from our private environment.
他們不僅從我們的私有環境中攜帶了架構,而且還攜帶了實際代碼。
They've tried to evolve that and adapt that.
他們試圖發展並適應它。
The thing that we always say is say, look, it's hard to catch up when you're not sitting on a good architecture.
我們總是說,看,當你沒有坐在一個好的架構上時,很難趕上。
You're only going to get further behind.
你只會越來越落後。
Architecture matters.
建築很重要。
It matters a whole lot.
這很重要。
And this is really what the strength of Snowflake is rooted in its core architecture, something you should never lose sight of.
而這正是 Snowflake 的強大之處在於其核心架構,這是你永遠不應忽視的。
Operator
Operator
Your next question comes from the line of Kirk Materne with Evercore ISI.
您的下一個問題來自於 Evercore ISI 的 Kirk Materne。
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Frank, I was wondering if you could maybe just expand a little bit on your comments on the verticals.
弗蘭克,我想知道您是否可以稍微擴展您對垂直行業的評論。
It seems to me, when we start thinking about the data sharing opportunity, landing some of those key beachhead clients in each vertical is going to be really important to sort of build out beyond that.
在我看來,當我們開始考慮數據共享機會時,在每個垂直領域登陸一些關鍵的灘頭陣地客戶對於在此基礎上進行擴展非常重要。
And I guess, along those lines, I was just kind of curious where you think you are in each of those 6 verticals.
而且我想,沿著這些思路,我只是有點好奇你認為你在這 6 個垂直領域中的每一個中的位置。
There's a couple that are maybe ahead of the game, on sort of building out sort of real market knowledge, having salespeople and understand the intricacies of each of those verticals versus maybe the ones that you still need to do some work on.
有一些可能領先於遊戲,在某種程度上建立真正的市場知識,擁有銷售人員並了解每個垂直領域的複雜性,而不是你仍然需要做一些工作的那些。
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Yes.
是的。
That's kind of a broad-ranging question.
這是一個範圍廣泛的問題。
And again, we definitely come and see us at Summit because we're going to showcase a lot of customers in these verticals.
再一次,我們肯定會在峰會上見到我們,因為我們將在這些垂直領域展示很多客戶。
You can hear directly from them in terms of what they're doing and how they're doing it.
您可以直接從他們那裡聽到他們在做什麼以及他們是如何做的。
But our largest vertical, and this may actually surprise some people, is actually in media, in streaming content and advertising.
但我們最大的垂直領域,實際上可能會讓一些人感到驚訝,實際上是媒體、流媒體內容和廣告。
It's actually not that much of a surprise because they are a digital-to-consumer business in a lot of way for companies like Hulu and Disney and Comcast and NBCUniversal to render businesses.
實際上,這並不令人意外,因為它們在很大程度上是數字對消費者的業務,對於 Hulu、迪士尼、康卡斯特和 NBCUniversal 等公司來說,它們可以提供業務。
And they are very sophisticated, very advanced.
它們非常複雜,非常先進。
And obviously, because of the dominance in advertising of the likes of Amazon, Facebook and Google, this is very, very important to them.
顯然,由於亞馬遜、Facebook 和谷歌等公司在廣告方面的主導地位,這對他們來說非常非常重要。
How to develop their businesses in Snowflake is really a key enabler for that for many reasons.
出於多種原因,如何在 Snowflake 中發展他們的業務確實是一個關鍵的推動因素。
And so that's just one example of a business that is extremely active with Snowflake at this point because of the strategic challenges that are going on over there.
因此,由於那裡正在發生戰略挑戰,這只是目前對 Snowflake 極為活躍的企業的一個例子。
Second largest vertical is actually financial that might not be large financial institutions.
第二大垂直領域實際上是金融,可能不是大型金融機構。
That may not be much of a surprise because they tend to be -- for most software companies, health care, life sciences is huge.
這可能不足為奇,因為它們往往是——對於大多數軟件公司來說,醫療保健、生命科學是巨大的。
Retail, obviously, in consumer packaged goods is very, very big for us for similar reasons because digital transformation is so large in that part of the world.
顯然,由於類似的原因,消費包裝商品的零售對我們來說非常非常大,因為數字化轉型在世界的那個地區是如此之大。
Of course, the advertising side, a very big thing over there as well.
當然,廣告方面,那邊也是一件非常大的事情。
Public sector software companies is a very large component of our business because many, many software companies out there, and you'll see a lot of that at our Summit event, are re-platforming on top of Snowflake, Snowflake becoming a core part of their stack.
公共部門軟件公司是我們業務的一個非常大的組成部分,因為那裡有很多很多軟件公司,你會在我們的峰會活動中看到很多,它們正在雪花之上重新構建平台,雪花成為核心部分他們的堆棧。
So there's a lot of moving parts in our world.
因此,我們的世界中有很多活動的部分。
We're really excited about progress we have made as a company that we no longer sell exclusively on architectural distinction.
作為一家不再只銷售建築特色的公司,我們對我們所取得的進步感到非常興奮。
We really crossed over into the customers' business, really enabling their challenges, their outcomes.
我們真正跨入了客戶的業務,真正實現了他們的挑戰,他們的成果。
And it makes us a much higher value-added partner than we historically have been when we were just focused on shifting and lifting workloads from on-premise to the cloud.
與以往我們只專注於將工作負載從本地轉移和提升到雲端時相比,它使我們成為了一個更高附加值的合作夥伴。
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Yes.
是的。
That's really helpful.
這真的很有幫助。
And Mike, if I could just squeeze in a really quick one.
還有邁克,如果我能擠一個非常快的。
Given your consumption model and we're heading into the summer season, is there any way to think about in terms of seasonality from just consumption over the summer?
鑑於您的消費模式,我們正在進入夏季,有沒有什麼辦法可以從夏季消費的季節性角度考慮?
Over the years, we've seen sort of bookings trends, obviously, come down a little bit in say the third quarter.
多年來,我們已經看到了某種預訂趨勢,顯然在第三季度有所下降。
Is there anything we should consider in terms of your full year guidance on that front?
關於您在這方面的全年指導,我們應該考慮什麼?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
First of all, it's factored into that, but there is no -- you see more seasonality on weekends, obviously, because there's not as many employees in the office, but a lot of our workloads still run on weekends, too.
首先,它被考慮在內,但沒有 - 你會在周末看到更多的季節性,顯然,因為辦公室裡沒有那麼多員工,但我們的很多工作量仍然在周末進行。
So it's not like it drops to 0. So clearly, around holidays, you do see some.
所以它不像下降到 0。很明顯,在假期前後,你確實看到了一些。
But it's not as profound in terms of people taking vacation in December that you see a big drop off consumption.
但就 12 月度假的人而言,消費量的大幅下降並不那麼嚴重。
We really haven't seen that.
我們真的沒有看到。
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Stewart Kirk Materne - Senior MD & Fundamental Research Analyst
Congrats.
恭喜。
Operator
Operator
Next question comes from the line of Karl Keirstead with UBS.
下一個問題來自瑞銀集團的 Karl Keirstead。
Karl Emil Keirstead - Analyst
Karl Emil Keirstead - Analyst
Okay.
好的。
Maybe 2 for Mike.
邁克可能是 2 個。
Mike, any noticeable change in the revenue mix between Snowflake on AWS versus Snowflake on Azure?
Mike,AWS 上的 Snowflake 與 Azure 上的 Snowflake 之間的收入組合有什麼明顯變化嗎?
And then I've got a quick follow-up.
然後我有一個快速跟進。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
I will still say AWS is still our biggest.
我仍然會說 AWS 仍然是我們最大的。
But Azure from new bookings, as we get into large enterprise, that continues to increase as a percent.
但是,隨著我們進入大型企業,來自新預訂的 Azure 繼續以百分比的形式增長。
But still, AWS is our biggest from new bookings.
但是,AWS 仍然是我們最大的新預訂。
Karl Emil Keirstead - Analyst
Karl Emil Keirstead - Analyst
Okay.
好的。
Makes sense.
說得通。
And then, Mike, just as a follow-up, interesting on the storage compression change and the delta in terms of the revenues.
然後,Mike,作為後續,對存儲壓縮變化和收入方面的增量感興趣。
I'm just wondering whether that's symbolic of any change in pricing strategy.
我只是想知道這是否象徵著定價策略的任何變化。
Maybe you, Frank and the team have a greater willingness now to pass these types of cost savings on to customers to drive future growth.
也許您、弗蘭克和團隊現在更願意將這些類型的成本節省轉嫁給客戶,以推動未來的增長。
Or was this change a little bit more onetime as just opposed to a real high-level pricing strategy change?
還是這種變化比真正的高水平定價策略變化多一點?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, I'll be transparent.
好吧,我會是透明的。
I learned a lot in this process.
在這個過程中我學到了很多。
So this is something the company has historically done about every 2 years.
所以這是該公司歷史上每 2 年做的事情。
There's a big focus on new compression technology for storage.
人們非常關注用於存儲的新壓縮技術。
And the impact of it was bigger than we would have thought.
它的影響比我們想像的要大。
And we only knew that once we actually got real live examples from customers.
我們只知道,一旦我們真正從客戶那裡得到了真實的活生生的例子。
And our philosophy has always been to pass that on to customers.
我們的理念一直是將其傳遞給客戶。
But there's other performance improvements as well.
但還有其他性能改進。
For instance, we're working on a new chip technology that will dramatically increase performance or improve performance.
例如,我們正在研究一種新的芯片技術,它將顯著提高性能或提高性能。
We do expect that to have an impact, and that's more of next year you'll see that.
我們確實希望這會產生影響,明年你會看到更多。
And we have always done that and continue to improve the performance of our product that goes directly to the benefit of our customers.
我們一直這樣做,並繼續提高我們產品的性能,直接造福於我們的客戶。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of Gregg Moskowitz with Mizuho.
我們的下一個問題來自瑞穗的 Gregg Moskowitz。
Gregg Steven Moskowitz - MD of Americas Research
Gregg Steven Moskowitz - MD of Americas Research
Congratulations.
恭喜。
I had a follow-up on secure data sharing.
我對安全數據共享進行了跟進。
So as that ramps, naturally, your consumption is going to rise by a lot but so too will the complexity of all the data sets being shared in all kinds of intricate ways.
因此,隨著這種情況的增加,您的消費自然會增加很多,但以各種複雜方式共享的所有數據集的複雜性也會增加。
And so I'm wondering, do you have any concerns about maintaining a high level of security and governance on the platform as that unfolds?
所以我想知道,隨著平台的發展,您是否對在平台上保持高水平的安全性和治理有任何擔憂?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
It's Frank.
是弗蘭克。
The answer is no, not really, because data sharing is completely integral to our architecture.
答案是否定的,不是真的,因為數據共享完全是我們架構的組成部分。
In other words, we're deploying the exact same security model that we deploy for internal as we do for external security.
換句話說,我們部署的安全模型與我們為內部安全部署的安全模型完全相同。
So as I said earlier, architecture matters.
所以正如我之前所說,架構很重要。
And this is 1 product that is beautifully designed, doing exactly what it does.
這是一款設計精美的產品,完全符合它的功能。
It is not a bolt-on.
它不是螺栓固定的。
It's not a hack.
這不是黑客攻擊。
It's just incredibly well implemented.
它執行得非常好。
So the answer would be no to your question.
所以你的問題的答案是否定的。
Gregg Steven Moskowitz - MD of Americas Research
Gregg Steven Moskowitz - MD of Americas Research
Great.
偉大的。
That's helpful.
這很有幫助。
And then a quick follow-up for Mike.
然後是邁克的快速跟進。
So you mentioned that EMEA bookings grew over 200%, Asia Pac over 300%.
所以你提到歐洲、中東和非洲地區的預訂量增長了 200% 以上,亞太地區的預訂量增長了 300% 以上。
Does this reflect acceleration?
這是否反映了加速度?
Can you say what the growth looks like in fiscal '21?
您能說出 21 財年的增長情況嗎?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
What I will say is both EMEA and APAC exceeded their plan.
我要說的是,EMEA 和 APAC 都超出了他們的計劃。
They had very strong quarters.
他們有非常強大的季度。
We saw $1 million plus -- it was actually a multimillion dollar deal we did in EMEA with a big pharmaceutical company.
我們看到超過 100 萬美元——這實際上是我們在 EMEA 與一家大型製藥公司達成的數百萬美元的交易。
And we landed a very nice customer in Japan as well.
我們在日本也找到了一個非常好的客戶。
So very strong across the board, I would say, performance in EMEA and APAC.
我想說,在歐洲、中東和非洲和亞太地區的表現非常強勁。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of Raimo Lenschow from Barclays.
我們的下一個問題來自巴克萊銀行的 Raimo Lenschow。
Raimo Lenschow - MD & Analyst
Raimo Lenschow - MD & Analyst
Congrats from me as well.
我也祝賀你。
A quick question.
一個快速的問題。
Frank, as you look into the replacement cycle, and you kind of pointed out you're the one that actually does it properly, what do you think around the partner capacity to help you there?
弗蘭克,當你研究更換週期時,你有點指出你是真正做到正確的人,你如何看待合作夥伴的能力來幫助你?
You mentioned Deloitte already, obviously, as kind of one big one, but I assume just getting off of Teradata is actually quite a big job with kind of a lot of extra work involved.
顯然,您已經提到了德勤,這是一個大問題,但我認為剛剛離開 Teradata 實際上是一項相當大的工作,涉及大量額外工作。
How happy are you with the channel there?
您對那裡的頻道有多滿意?
And then I have one follow-up for Mike.
然後我為邁克做了一個跟進。
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Well, we're happy in places I highlighted.
好吧,我們在我強調的地方很開心。
Our relationship with Deloitte, who is our lead partner, they went from a standing start a little bit over a year ago to $100 million of business, which is an absolutely ripping trajectory that they're on.
我們與德勤的關係,德勤是我們的主要合作夥伴,他們從一年多前的起步階段發展到 1 億美元的業務,這絕對是他們所處的發展軌跡。
It just shows here that demand for these migrations is enormous.
它只是在這裡表明對這些遷移的需求是巨大的。
We have a lot of engagement from all the other big names out there, whether it's Capgemini or Infosys, obviously, Accenture and so on.
我們有很多其他大牌的參與,無論是凱捷還是印孚瑟斯,顯然,埃森哲等等。
But they're all scrambling to certify, to staff, to provision.
但他們都在爭先恐後地進行認證、向員工提供、提供服務。
Our professional services organization is actually, by far, the best at this.
到目前為止,我們的專業服務機構實際上是最擅長的。
And that's obviously a logical consequence of the fact because this is all we do.
這顯然是事實的邏輯結果,因為這就是我們所做的一切。
So we're really using our own abilities to help leverage them into the business.
因此,我們實際上是在利用我們自己的能力來幫助將它們用於業務。
And it's not easy because the ramp is so steep for everybody, and we've got to make sure that we do an absolutely terrific job for our customers because these migrations are not easy, they're not cheap, there's risk involved and so on.
這並不容易,因為坡道對每個人來說都非常陡峭,而且我們必須確保我們為客戶做得非常出色,因為這些遷移並不容易,它們並不便宜,還存在風險等等.
And that's really the friction in the marketplace.
這確實是市場上的摩擦。
So it's actually very welcome that the system integrators are leaning in as hard as they are, but the enablement for them to become really effective large grown businesses is sort of the day-to-day challenge that we have.
因此,實際上非常歡迎系統集成商像他們一樣努力投入,但是讓他們成為真正有效的大型成長型企業是我們面臨的日常挑戰。
But I view it as all good work that we do.
但我認為這是我們所做的所有好事。
Raimo Lenschow - MD & Analyst
Raimo Lenschow - MD & Analyst
Yes.
是的。
Okay.
好的。
Makes sense.
說得通。
And then, Mike, the storage compression, et cetera, like does that impact gross margins?
然後,邁克,存儲壓縮等等,這會影響毛利率嗎?
This might be a stupid question, but like the 72% is really, really high.
這可能是一個愚蠢的問題,但 72% 真的非常非常高。
So now everyone is wondering like how do you manage to get so quickly there and is there kind of more upside next year with more compression, et cetera.
所以現在每個人都想知道你是如何做到這麼快的,明年還有更多的上漲空間,還有更多的壓縮等等。
Or is it totally unrelated?
還是完全不相關?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, what I will say is it does improve margins.
好吧,我要說的是它確實提高了利潤率。
And the way it improves margin is because storage becomes more efficient.
它提高利潤的方式是因為存儲變得更有效率。
Storage is a smaller component of the overall mix of the revenue, and compute is the real value of our software that drives more margin.
存儲是整個收入組合中較小的組成部分,而計算是我們軟件的真正價值,它推動了更多的利潤。
And I will say we did roll this out in April, and you do see some of that coming into an impact on last quarter.
我會說我們確實在四月份推出了這個,你確實看到其中一些對上個季度產生了影響。
But we did say at our IPO, if you remember, we thought we could get to the mid-70s.
但我們確實在 IPO 時說過,如果你還記得的話,我們認為我們可以到 70 年代中期。
That might feel very good that we'll get to the mid-70s.
到 70 年代中期,這可能感覺非常好。
It's going to take some time.
這需要一些時間。
And stay tuned for our Investor Day, and we'll talk more about that later.
請繼續關注我們的投資者日,我們稍後會詳細討論。
I would say the biggest improvement we've seen to date in the gross margin has really been the renegotiation of our contracts with our cloud vendors and the discipline in our sales organization around discounting and coupled with the fact that as we move into larger enterprises, we're selling more business-critical enterprise, which attract a higher contribution margin.
我想說,迄今為止,我們在毛利率方面看到的最大改進實際上是我們與雲供應商重新談判合同,以及我們銷售組織中圍繞折扣的紀律,再加上隨著我們進入更大的企業,我們正在出售更多的業務關鍵型企業,這些企業吸引了更高的邊際貢獻。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of Brent Thill with Jefferies.
我們的下一個問題來自 Jefferies 的 Brent Thill。
Brent John Thill - Equity Analyst
Brent John Thill - Equity Analyst
Mike, just on quota-carrying reps this year.
邁克,今年只是執行配額的代表。
If you're not giving a number, can you just give us a sense of are you going to keep the same trajectory of growth you added last year or trying to get more productivity out of the reps you added.
如果你沒有給出一個數字,你能給我們一個感覺,你是要保持去年增加的增長軌跡,還是試圖從你增加的代表中獲得更多的生產力。
Just any color around on the quota-carrying side would be helpful.
在配額攜帶方面,任何顏色都會有所幫助。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, we don't disclose quota-carrying reps.
好吧,我們不透露執行配額的代表。
And what I will say is we're going to add about 1,200 net employees for the full year, and we do expect that we'll add about the same level into our sales organization this year as we did last year.
我要說的是,我們將在全年增加約 1,200 名淨員工,我們確實預計今年我們的銷售組織將增加與去年相同的水平。
Brent John Thill - Equity Analyst
Brent John Thill - Equity Analyst
So same number of absolute reps?
那麼相同數量的絕對次數?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Correct.
正確的。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of DJ Hynes with Canaccord Genuity.
我們的下一個問題來自 DJ Hynes 與 Canaccord Genuity 的系列。
David E. Hynes - Analyst
David E. Hynes - Analyst
Frank, I want to ask about Snowflake Ventures.
弗蘭克,我想問一下雪花風險投資公司。
You called out ThoughtSpot, DataIQ.
你叫出了 ThoughtSpot,DataIQ。
I know DataRobot's in the portfolio.
我知道 DataRobot 在產品組合中。
So obviously, analytics and ML, AI are logical targets.
很明顯,分析和機器學習、人工智能是合乎邏輯的目標。
Just curious like where else are you seeing interesting stuff happening in the ecosystem as it pertains to driving volumes to Snowflake?
只是好奇,你在其他什麼地方看到生態系統中發生的有趣的事情,因為它與推動雪花的數量有關?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Yes.
是的。
Areas like governance.
治理等領域。
Obviously, governance is becoming such a huge aspect of data operations in large institutions.
顯然,治理正在成為大型機構數據運營的一個重要方面。
When I say governance, it really relates to security as well as probably to see compliance.
當我說治理時,它實際上與安全性有關,並且可能與合規性有關。
So we actually acquired a company last year by the name of CryptoNumerics, and that is now actually flowing into our platform, and we have the ability to anonymize PI data and things of that sort.
所以我們去年實際上收購了一家名為 CryptoNumerics 的公司,現在它實際上正在流入我們的平台,我們有能力匿名化 PI 數據和類似的東西。
Super, super important that customers can really feel safe on our platform and they allow data on our platform, that it is fully governed.
超級,超級重要的是,客戶可以在我們的平台上真正感到安全,並且他們允許我們平台上的數據,它是完全受控的。
I mean it's been a big issue, but it's literally growing in importance quarter-on-quarter.
我的意思是這是一個大問題,但它的重要性逐季增長。
And a lot of our large customers are really organizing themselves to maintain that kind of posture.
我們的很多大客戶都在真正組織起來以保持這種姿態。
There's areas in data cataloging.
數據編目中有一些領域。
I mean there's a whole ecosystem around our platform.
我的意思是我們的平台周圍有一個完整的生態系統。
What we like about investing is not just the upside in terms of the investments, but we get to build closer relationship with these customers on the basis of the investments, much more seamless integrations, better customer experiences.
我們喜歡投資的不僅僅是投資方面的好處,而是我們可以在投資的基礎上與這些客戶建立更緊密的關係,更無縫的集成,更好的客戶體驗。
And that's what we like to do.
這就是我們喜歡做的事情。
I mean we're very much an ecosystem-oriented company rather than we have one flavor, and that's what you're going to use.
我的意思是,我們是一家非常注重生態系統的公司,而不是我們只有一種風格,這就是你要使用的。
We want to make sure that the whole ecosystem feels like a very good experience to our customers.
我們希望確保整個生態系統對我們的客戶來說都是一種非常好的體驗。
So we look for opportunities.
所以我們尋找機會。
We see a lot, and we're happy with the number of investments that we've done, and we're looking at new stuff continually, yes.
我們看到了很多,我們對我們所做的投資數量感到滿意,並且我們正在不斷尋找新的東西,是的。
David E. Hynes - Analyst
David E. Hynes - Analyst
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Obviously, some good ones in the portfolio already.
顯然,投資組合中已經有一些不錯的了。
Mike, a follow-up to you.
邁克,你的後續行動。
So Raimo asked about gross margins as it pertains to kind of storage compression technology.
因此,Raimo 詢問了與存儲壓縮技術相關的毛利率。
I was going to ask -- if I think about the trajectories kind of you guys expand into, doing more with unstructured data, I think there are heavy demands on storage there, like how should we think about the trajectory of gross margins as we get to that mid-70s target?
我想問——如果我考慮一下你們擴展的軌跡,用非結構化數據做更多的事情,我認為那裡對存儲有很大的需求,比如我們應該如何考慮毛利率的軌跡達到 70 年代中期的目標?
I mean is it fair to think that it could dip in the interim?
我的意思是認為它可能會在此期間下跌是公平的嗎?
Or what's the right way to think about that?
或者思考這個問題的正確方法是什麼?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
I don't see a dip happening in our product gross margins at all, but there is a limit to where you can get to.
我根本沒有看到我們的產品毛利率出現下降,但你可以到達的地方是有限的。
And when we're going through our IPO, people were asking questions.
當我們進行首次公開募股時,人們會提出問題。
I did say I don't see us getting into the 80s.
我確實說過我看不到我們進入 80 年代。
I can see a path to the mid-70s.
我可以看到通往 70 年代中期的道路。
We may, one day, be able to get into the high 70s.
有朝一日,我們可能能夠進入 70 年代。
But given the storage component and the costs associated with the public clouds are in there, it's pretty hard to get beyond this.
但考慮到存儲組件和與公共雲相關的成本,很難超越這一點。
David E. Hynes - Analyst
David E. Hynes - Analyst
Makes sense.
說得通。
Nice numbers, guys.
好數字,伙計們。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of Brad Reback with Stifel.
我們的下一個問題來自 Brad Reback 與 Stifel 的系列。
Brad Robert Reback - MD & Senior Equity Research Analyst
Brad Robert Reback - MD & Senior Equity Research Analyst
Mike, I think last quarter, you talked about investments in FedRAMP.
邁克,我想上個季度,你談到了對 FedRAMP 的投資。
Can you maybe give us an update where you stand?
你能告訴我們你的最新情況嗎?
And do you think the federal vertical could be a contributor in fiscal '23?
你認為聯邦垂直可能是 23 財年的貢獻者嗎?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
So there's FedRAMP high we're working on.
所以我們正在研究 FedRAMP 高點。
ITAR is going to be out mid this year, FedRAMP high end of the year.
ITAR 將於今年年中推出,FedRAMP 將在今年年底推出。
And obviously, if we didn't see a big opportunity, because there is a big cost associated with doing that, we wouldn't be doing it.
顯然,如果我們沒有看到很大的機會,因為這樣做會帶來很大的成本,我們就不會這樣做。
And we have a very good pipeline within the public sector.
我們在公共部門有一個非常好的管道。
And we're very focused on it.
我們非常關注它。
As of today, it's not a big driver of revenue.
截至今天,它不是收入的主要驅動力。
So there's a lot of upside there.
所以那裡有很多好處。
Operator
Operator
Our next question comes from the line of Tyler Radke with Citi.
我們的下一個問題來自於花旗的 Tyler Radke。
Tyler Maverick Radke - Research Analyst
Tyler Maverick Radke - Research Analyst
Maybe to start with Frank, I think earlier in the call, you talked about how kind of the legacy data warehouse migration has been a really important go-to-market motion.
也許從弗蘭克開始,我想在電話會議的早些時候,你談到了遺留數據倉庫遷移是如何成為一個非常重要的上市動議。
I'm curious, given your focus on the Data Cloud, like are you changing at all in terms of the initial use case that you're leading with?
我很好奇,考慮到您對數據云的關注,您是否在領導的初始用例方面發生了變化?
Perhaps, given the success you're seeing with data sharing and data marketplace, do you find that those are easier to perhaps land a new customer with given that it's more greenfield and less of a large-scale legacy database migration?
也許,鑑於您在數據共享和數據市場方面所看到的成功,您是否發現這些更容易吸引新客戶,因為它更多的是綠地,而不是大規模的遺留數據庫遷移?
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Frank Slootman - Chairman, CEO & President
Well, the thing that happens is when people move these legacy workloads to the cloud and you're running a platform like Snowflake, all of a sudden, you're finding out that workloads can run orders of magnitude faster.
嗯,發生的事情是,當人們將這些遺留工作負載轉移到雲中並且您正在運行像 Snowflake 這樣的平台時,突然之間,您會發現工作負載的運行速度可以提高幾個數量級。
In other words, not like after 3 weeks, I populated my warehouse.
換句話說,不像 3 週後,我填充了我的倉庫。
I'm now populating the dashboard, running the reports.
我現在正在填充儀表板,運行報告。
People are almost -- they've already moved on by the time they get data.
人們幾乎 - 他們在獲得數據時已經繼續前進。
When you accelerate that time frame -- we often talk about this whole concept of the time value of data.
當你加快這個時間框架時——我們經常談論數據時間價值的整個概念。
If you get data -- most of our customers are now on a 24-hour cycle, but that's now moving up, right, where people are seeing data in hours and minutes.
如果您獲取數據——我們的大多數客戶現在都處於 24 小時周期,但現在正在上升,對,人們可以在幾小時和幾分鐘內看到數據。
And we're very aggressively working to event architectures where you get to sort of near-real time, not in the computer science sense of real time but in the visceral sense, it's near-real time.
我們非常積極地致力於事件架構,讓你可以接近實時,不是在計算機科學意義上的實時,而是在本能的意義上,它是接近實時的。
So you're now looking at data very differently than you did before where you have to wait for days and weeks for it to see it.
因此,您現在查看數據的方式與以前非常不同,您必須等待數天或數週才能看到它。
Now it's showing up very quickly.
現在它很快就出現了。
That completely changes people's perspective what they can do with it, right?
這完全改變了人們的看法,他們可以用它做什麼,對吧?
And that is what is so different, so different.
這就是如此不同,如此不同。
That is enabled by the public cloud coupled with Snowflake architecture.
這是由公共雲加上雪花架構實現的。
That is what's driving the consumption of high net revenue retention rates because people are discovering completely new use cases and things they can do that were never a consideration in previous times.
這就是推動高淨收入保留率消費的原因,因為人們正在發現全新的用例和他們可以做的事情,而這些事情在以前從未被考慮過。
It's very important that this whole static batch-oriented way of thinking we have in data warehouses is completely different now.
非常重要的是,我們在數據倉庫中的這種面向靜態批處理的思維方式現在完全不同了。
Okay.
好的。
Tyler Maverick Radke - Research Analyst
Tyler Maverick Radke - Research Analyst
And then a follow-up for Mike.
然後是邁克的後續行動。
I know that the current -- you don't really have a current RPO because, obviously, it's a consumption-oriented model.
我知道當前 - 您實際上並沒有當前的 RPO,因為很明顯,它是一個以消費為導向的模型。
But in terms of your comments on the percentage of RPO that's expected to be recognized in the next 12 months, I just wanted to confirm, it seem like the growth in that number picked up quite a bit from the last few quarters.
但就您對預計在未來 12 個月內確認的 RPO 百分比的評論而言,我只是想確認一下,該數字的增長似乎比過去幾個季度有所回升。
So number one, I just wanted to confirm the growth rate on that number; and number two, just understand kind of the factors that drove what would seem like a good bookings performance here in Q1.
所以第一,我只是想確認這個數字的增長率;第二,只需了解推動第一季度預訂表現良好的因素。
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, it was a strong Q1 and bookings performance.
嗯,這是一個強勁的第一季度和預訂表現。
And we estimate that 54% of that RPO will roll off into revenue over the next 12 months, and it was 54% -- 55% last quarter.
我們估計,該 RPO 的 54% 將在未來 12 個月內轉為收入,上一季度為 54% - 55%。
And I don't know what else there is to say about that, but that's how we see it rolling off to revenue.
而且我不知道對此還有什麼要說的,但這就是我們如何看待它轉入收入的方式。
Operator
Operator
Our last question comes from the line of Kamil Mielszarek with William Blair.
我們的最後一個問題來自卡米爾·米爾扎雷克和威廉·布萊爾的觀點。
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
Congrats on the great start to the year.
祝賀今年的良好開端。
I have a follow-up on the targeted 1,200 headcount increase this year.
我對今年增加 1,200 名員工的目標進行了跟進。
Can you update us on the execution to date?
你能更新我們迄今為止的執行情況嗎?
And should we expect that to be front-end loaded?
我們應該期望它是前端加載的嗎?
And maybe could you provide the split between the first half and the second half of the year?
也許你能提供上半年和下半年之間的劃分嗎?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, as I said in the remarks, we onboarded 436 net employees in the first half of the year.
嗯,正如我在講話中所說,我們在今年上半年新入職了 436 名淨員工。
And so 1,200 is definitely front-end loaded.
所以 1,200 肯定是前端加載的。
We always try to add a lot of people into our sales and marketing organization in the first month of the year to get the benefit of our sales kickoff.
我們總是嘗試在一年的第一個月將很多人添加到我們的銷售和營銷組織中,以從我們的銷售啟動中受益。
But definitely, we're going to continue to add in the first half, and it's going to be more skewed to that.
但可以肯定的是,我們將在上半年繼續增加,而且會更加傾斜。
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
That's helpful.
這很有幫助。
And you've delivered incredible RPO growth over the past -- it's been over 200%, I guess, for the past few years now.
而且您在過去實現了令人難以置信的 RPO 增長——我猜,在過去的幾年裡,它已經超過了 200%。
Can you provide an update on contract duration, how that's changing?
您能否提供有關合同期限的最新信息,這是如何變化的?
Is that something being pushed by your sales team?
這是你的銷售團隊推動的嗎?
Or is that just a function of more penetration at the enterprise level?
或者這只是在企業層面進行更多滲透的功能?
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Michael P. Scarpelli - CFO
Well, last year was the first year we really incentivized our sales force to sell multiyear contracts.
嗯,去年是我們真正激勵我們的銷售人員出售多年期合同的第一年。
And what I would say is now it's getting more into the normal sales motion of our salespeople.
我想說的是,現在它更多地融入了我們銷售人員的正常銷售活動中。
It's more natural for them to be going in and asking customers to sign a 3-year contract.
他們更自然地進入並要求客戶簽署一份為期 3 年的合同。
Historically, we used to sell 1-year contracts only.
從歷史上看,我們過去只出售 1 年期合約。
And so we still do have renewals.
所以我們仍然有續約。
There are still some customers on renewals that only want to do a 1-year renewal because that's what they've always done.
仍然有一些續訂客戶只想進行 1 年的續訂,因為他們一直都是這樣做的。
And there are some customers, especially ones where they're new customers, they want to do a 1-year contract because they want to get to know us more.
還有一些客戶,特別是那些他們是新客戶的客戶,他們想要簽訂一份為期 1 年的合同,因為他們想更多地了解我們。
Generally, those newer customers we're finding on renewals are doing the multiyear renewals with us as they're seeing everything they can do on Snowflake.
通常,我們在續訂時發現的那些新客戶正在與我們一起進行多年續訂,因為他們看到了他們可以在 Snowflake 上做的一切。
But that's fully reflected in our RPO.
但這完全反映在我們的 RPO 中。
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
Kamil Mielczarek - Research Analyst
Makes sense.
說得通。
And congrats again.
並再次祝賀。
Operator
Operator
And ladies and gentlemen, this concludes today's conference call.
女士們,先生們,今天的電話會議到此結束。
We thank you for your participation.
我們感謝您的參與。
You may now disconnect.
您現在可以斷開連接。