思科 (CSCO) 2018 Q3 法說會逐字稿

完整原文

使用警語:中文譯文來源為 Google 翻譯,僅供參考,實際內容請以英文原文為主

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Welcome to Cisco's Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results Conference Call.

    歡迎參加思科 2018 財年第三季度財務業績電話會議。

  • At the request of Cisco Systems, today's conference is being recorded.

    應 Cisco Systems 的要求,今天的會議正在錄製中。

  • If you have any objections, you may disconnect.

    如有異議,可斷開連接。

  • Now I would like to introduce Marilyn Mora, Head of Investor Relations.

    現在我想介紹一下投資者關係主管 Marilyn Mora。

  • Thank you.

    謝謝。

  • You may begin.

    你可以開始了。

  • Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

    Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

  • Thanks, Michelle.

    謝謝,米歇爾。

  • Welcome, everyone, to Cisco's Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Quarterly Earnings Conference Call.

    歡迎大家參加思科 2018 財年第三季度季度收益電話會議。

  • This is Marilyn Mora, Head of Investor Relations, and I'm joined by Chuck Robbins, our Chairman and CEO; and Kelly Kramer, our CFO.

    我是投資者關係主管 Marilyn Mora,我們的董事長兼首席執行官 Chuck Robbins 也加入了我的行列;和我們的首席財務官 Kelly Kramer。

  • By now you should have seen our earnings press release.

    到現在為止,您應該已經看到了我們的收益新聞稿。

  • A corresponding webcast with slides, including supplemental information, will be made available on our website in the Investor Relations section following the call.

    電話會議後,將在我們網站的“投資者關係”部分提供相應的帶幻燈片的網絡廣播,包括補充信息。

  • Income statements, full GAAP to non-GAAP reconciliation information, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other financial information can also be found in the Financial Information section of our Investor Relations website.

    損益表、完整的 GAAP 與非 GAAP 調節信息、資產負債表、現金流量表和其他財務信息也可以在我們投資者關係網站的“財務信息”部分找到。

  • Throughout this conference call, we will be referencing both GAAP and non-GAAP financial results and will discuss product results in terms of revenue and geographic and customer results in terms of product orders, unless stated otherwise.

    在整個電話會議中,除非另有說明,否則我們將參考 GAAP 和非 GAAP 財務結果,並將討論收入方面的產品結果以及產品訂單方面的地理和客戶結果。

  • All comparisons throughout this call will be made on a year-over-year basis, unless stated otherwise.

    除非另有說明,否則本次電話會議的所有比較都將按年進行。

  • The matters we will be discussing today include forward-looking statements, including the guidance we will be providing for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018.

    我們今天將討論的事項包括前瞻性陳述,包括我們將為 2018 財年第四季度提供的指引。

  • They are subject to the risks and uncertainties that we discuss in detail in our documents filed with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements.

    它們受到我們在提交給美國證券交易委員會的文件中詳細討論的風險和不確定性的影響,特別是關於 10-K 和 10-Q 表格的最新報告,這些報告確定了可能導致實際結果與實際結果大不相同的重要風險因素包含在前瞻性陳述中的內容。

  • With respect to guidance, please also see the slides and the press release that accompany this call for further details.

    關於指南,另請參閱本次電話會議隨附的幻燈片和新聞稿以了解更多詳細信息。

  • As a reminder, Cisco will not comment on its financial guidance during the quarter unless it is done through an explicit public disclosure.

    提醒一下,除非通過明確的公開披露,否則思科不會就本季度的財務指引發表評論。

  • With that, I'll now turn it over to Chuck.

    有了這個,我現在把它交給查克。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Thank you, Marilyn.

    謝謝你,瑪麗蓮。

  • Good afternoon, everyone.

    大家下午好。

  • We had another great quarter.

    我們有另一個很棒的季度。

  • We are executing well against the strategy we put in place 3 years ago.

    我們對 3 年前製定的戰略執行得很好。

  • Our innovation pipeline has never been stronger, and we continue to transform our business to reflect the way customers want to consume our technology.

    我們的創新管道從未如此強大,我們將繼續轉變我們的業務以反映客戶希望使用我們技術的方式。

  • We delivered another quarter of accelerating revenue growth of 4%, solid margins and record non-GAAP EPS up 10%.

    我們在另一個季度實現了 4% 的加速收入增長,穩固的利潤率和創紀錄的非 GAAP 每股收益增長 10%。

  • Our performance was driven by the acceleration of our intent-based networking portfolio, continuing strong customer demand for our innovative solutions and the increasing value of the network.

    我們的業績得益於我們基於意圖的網絡產品組合的加速發展、客戶對我們創新解決方案的持續強勁需求以及網絡價值的不斷增長。

  • We also made steady progress in shifting more of our business toward software and subscriptions.

    我們還在將更多業務轉向軟件和訂閱方面取得了穩步進展。

  • This resulted in broad-based strength across our products and geographies.

    這導致我們的產品和地區具有廣泛的優勢。

  • As I talk with customers around the world, it is clear that the network is playing an increasingly critical role in helping them manage their complex environments.

    當我與世界各地的客戶交談時,很明顯網絡在幫助他們管理複雜環境方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。

  • They are consuming services from multiple cloud providers, multiple SaaS applications, connecting billions of new devices which are generating massive amounts of data, and the network is pervasive across all of these environments.

    他們正在使用來自多個雲提供商、多個 SaaS 應用程序的服務,連接數十億個正在生成大量數據的新設備,並且網絡在所有這些環境中無處不在。

  • We have been evolving our portfolio to help our customers deal with this complexity and provide unprecedented simplicity, visibility and security across on-premise, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.

    我們一直在改進我們的產品組合,以幫助我們的客戶應對這種複雜性,並在本地、混合和多雲環境中提供前所未有的簡單性、可見性和安全性。

  • Now I'd like to review our momentum across key priority areas and share some of the innovations we're driving across our portfolio.

    現在,我想回顧一下我們在關鍵優先領域的發展勢頭,並分享我們在產品組合中推動的一些創新。

  • First, let's start with Infrastructure Platforms.

    首先,讓我們從基礎設施平台開始。

  • We are leading the network industry's transformation to intent-based networking across the campus, branch, data center and the edge.

    我們正在引領網絡行業向跨園區、分支機構、數據中心和邊緣的基於意圖的網絡轉型。

  • We are paving the way to help customers simplify and manage the network.

    我們正在為幫助客戶簡化和管理網絡鋪平道路。

  • Only Cisco offers an end-to-end, intent-based networking portfolio that delivers assurance, industry-leading security, policy-based automation and segmentation.

    只有思科提供端到端、基於意圖的網絡產品組合,可提供保證、行業領先的安全性、基於策略的自動化和分段。

  • We continue to see very strong adoption of the Catalyst 9000, the fastest-ramping new product introduction in our history.

    我們繼續看到 Catalyst 9000 的廣泛採用,這是我們歷史上推出速度最快的新產品。

  • This includes another quarter of high uptake of our advanced subscription offer in DNA Center, our automation and analytics platform.

    這包括我們在 DNA 中心(我們的自動化和分析平台)中的高級訂閱服務的另外四分之一的高使用率。

  • The Catalyst 9000 now has over 5,800 customers, up from 3,100 last quarter.

    Catalyst 9000 現在擁有超過 5,800 名客戶,高於上一季度的 3,100 名。

  • This is an excellent example of how we've begun to scale our enterprise networking business into a subscription model.

    這是一個很好的例子,說明我們如何開始將我們的企業網絡業務擴展為訂閱模式。

  • We've also recently introduced additional intent-based networking innovations.

    我們最近還引入了其他基於意圖的網絡創新。

  • These include new access solutions and routing software subscriptions which expand our software-defined WAN capabilities onto any platform.

    其中包括新的訪問解決方案和路由軟件訂閱,可將我們的軟件定義 WAN 功能擴展到任何平台。

  • We are extending our leadership in data center and cloud by providing highly secure and differentiated offerings such as our ACI SDN solution.

    我們通過提供高度安全和差異化的產品(例如我們的 ACI SDN 解決方案)來擴大我們在數據中心和雲領域的領導地位。

  • With growing 100-gig deployments, especially in cloud infrastructure, we remain well positioned for future growth with our data center switching and intent-based portfolio.

    隨著 100-gig 部署的不斷增長,尤其是在雲基礎設施中,我們通過數據中心交換和基於意圖的產品組合為未來的增長做好準備。

  • We also announced new hybrid cloud workload management solutions with ACI Multi-Site Management and new flexible consumption models, including SaaS delivery for our Tetration platform.

    我們還發布了具有 ACI 多站點管理和新的靈活消費模型的新混合雲工作負載管理解決方案,包括用於我們的 Tetration 平台的 SaaS 交付。

  • Whether deploying enterprise applications or containers in a multi-cloud environment, customers are increasingly turning to Cisco's unique architectural approach.

    無論是在多雲環境中部署企業應用程序還是容器,客戶越來越多地轉向思科獨特的架構方法。

  • This is leading to strong momentum with UCS, our compute platform; and HyperFlex, our hyperconverged offering, as customers benefit from simplicity and scalability to support their hybrid cloud strategies.

    這導致了我們的計算平台 UCS 的強勁勢頭;以及我們的超融合產品 HyperFlex,因為客戶可以從簡單性和可擴展性中受益,以支持他們的混合雲戰略。

  • Now turning to Security, which is foundational to everything we do.

    現在轉向安全,這是我們所做的一切的基礎。

  • Our architecture delivers highly effective security from the network to the endpoint to the cloud.

    我們的架構提供從網絡到端點再到雲的高效安全性。

  • This unique ability to bring together networking and security at scale gives us a huge competitive advantage.

    這種將網絡和安全大規模結合在一起的獨特能力為我們提供了巨大的競爭優勢。

  • With the largest customer base in enterprise security, it is clear that our strategy is working.

    憑藉企業安全領域最大的客戶群,我們的戰略顯然正在奏效。

  • The strength we saw in the quarter is driven by our integrated architecture, combined with best-of-breed products.

    我們在本季度看到的實力是由我們的集成架構與同類最佳產品相結合所推動的。

  • We are also leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to reduce time to detection and remediation.

    我們還利用人工智能和機器學習來縮短檢測和修復時間。

  • A great example of this is our Talos intelligence platform where we block 20 billion threats every day.

    我們的 Talos 情報平台就是一個很好的例子,我們每天在該平台上攔截 200 億個威脅。

  • We continue to rapidly innovate in security to address key areas of concern for our customers such as security in their complex data centers.

    我們繼續在安全方面進行快速創新,以解決客戶關注的關鍵領域,例如復雜數據中心的安全性。

  • We introduced a comprehensive, integrated data center security architecture that is designed to protect the modern data center by seamlessly following any workload anywhere across physical and multi-cloud environments.

    我們引入了一個全面、集成的數據中心安全架構,旨在通過跨物理和多雲環境隨時隨地無縫跟踪任何工作負載來保護現代數據中心。

  • Now moving to Applications.

    現在轉到應用程序。

  • This quarter, we introduced new innovations across our collaboration portfolio with the convergence of the Cisco Spark and WebEx platforms combined with new WebEx Meetings and WebEx Teams applications.

    本季度,我們通過融合 Cisco Spark 和 WebEx 平台以及新的 WebEx Meetings 和 WebEx Teams 應用程序,在我們的協作產品組合中引入了新的創新。

  • We further enhanced our AI and machine learning capabilities across our collaboration portfolio with the acquisition of Accompany, a relationship intelligence platform with robust insights and intelligence to improve meeting and team experiences.

    通過收購 Accompany,我們進一步增強了整個協作產品組合中的 AI 和機器學習能力,Accompany 是一個關係智能平台,具有強大的洞察力和智能,可改善會議和團隊體驗。

  • We completed this acquisition last week.

    我們上週完成了此次收購。

  • We are pleased with the consistent progress we've made to deliver on the strategy we put in place nearly 3 years ago.

    我們很高興我們在實施近 3 年前製定的戰略方面取得了持續進展。

  • We have solid business momentum.

    我們有堅實的業務勢頭。

  • We are confident in our pipeline of innovation and future growth opportunities.

    我們對我們的創新渠道和未來的增長機會充滿信心。

  • And our commitment to driving value for our shareholders remains as strong as ever.

    我們一如既往地致力於為股東創造價值。

  • This is clearly demonstrated by the fact that we delivered record capital returns this quarter.

    我們本季度實現了創紀錄的資本回報這一事實清楚地證明了這一點。

  • As part of our commitment to shareholders, we are also very focused on our responsibility as a company to drive impact within our communities through innovation and active engagement.

    作為我們對股東承諾的一部分,我們也非常重視我們作為一家公司的責任,即通過創新和積極參與在我們的社區內產生影響。

  • It is not only the right thing to do, but a key requirement for long-term business success.

    這不僅是正確的事情,而且是長期業務成功的關鍵要求。

  • We are deeply committed to our long-standing efforts around sustainability, education and disaster relief as well as other key issues such as hunger and homelessness.

    我們堅定地致力於我們在可持續發展、教育和救災以及飢餓和無家可歸等其他關鍵問題方面的長期努力。

  • I could not be prouder of our achievements or more excited about the impact we will have going forward.

    我為我們的成就感到無比自豪,也為我們將產生的影響感到無比興奮。

  • Now I'll turn it over to Kelly to walk through more detail on our financials.

    現在我將把它交給凱利來詳細介紹我們的財務狀況。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Thanks, Chuck.

    謝謝,查克。

  • I'll start with a summary of our financial results for the quarter, followed by the guidance for Q4.

    我將從本季度的財務業績摘要開始,然後是第四季度的指導。

  • We were pleased with the financial performance in Q3 with broad strength across the business.

    我們對第三季度的財務表現感到滿意,整個業務都具有廣泛的實力。

  • We executed well with very good orders momentum, strong revenue growth and solid margins.

    我們以非常好的訂單勢頭、強勁的收入增長和穩固的利潤率執行得很好。

  • Total revenue was $12.5 billion, up 4%, and non-GAAP EPS was $0.66, up 10%.

    總收入為 125 億美元,增長 4%,非 GAAP 每股收益為 0.66 美元,增長 10%。

  • We continue to focus on driving margins and profitability with a strong non-GAAP operating margin rate of 31.5%.

    我們繼續專注於提高利潤率和盈利能力,非 GAAP 營業利潤率高達 31.5%。

  • Let me provide some more detail on our Q3 revenue.

    讓我提供有關我們第三季度收入的更多詳細信息。

  • Total product revenue was up 5%, demonstrating the strength of our portfolio.

    產品總收入增長了 5%,證明了我們產品組合的實力。

  • Infrastructure Platforms grew 2% with strength in all businesses with the exception of routing.

    基礎設施平台增長 2%,除路由外,所有業務均表現強勁。

  • Switching returned to growth with revenue growth in both data center and campus.

    隨著數據中心和園區收入的增長,轉換恢復增長。

  • Campus growth was driven by our new switch, the Cat 9K.

    園區的增長是由我們的新交換機 Cat 9K 推動的。

  • We saw solid growth in wireless with strength in Meraki and our Wave 2 offerings.

    我們看到無線業務穩步增長,Meraki 和我們的 Wave 2 產品實力強勁。

  • Data center had very strong double-digit growth driven by servers as well as HyperFlex.

    在服務器和 HyperFlex 的推動下,數據中心實現了非常強勁的兩位數增長。

  • Routing declined largely with the continued weakness in service provider.

    由於服務提供商的持續疲軟,路由業務大幅下滑。

  • Applications was up 19% in total with broad strength across the businesses.

    應用程序總數增長了 19%,各個業務領域都表現出廣泛的實力。

  • We saw very solid growth in TelePresence endpoints, UC infrastructure and AppDynamics.

    我們看到了 TelePresence 端點、UC 基礎設施和 AppDynamics 的穩健增長。

  • Security was up 11% with strong performance in unified threat, advanced threat and web security.

    安全性增長了 11%,在統一威脅、高級威脅和 Web 安全方面表現強勁。

  • Deferred revenue grew 38% as we continue to drive more subscription-based software offers.

    隨著我們繼續推動更多基於訂閱的軟件產品,遞延收入增長了 38%。

  • Service revenue was up 3%, driven by growth in advanced services as well as software and solutions support.

    受高級服務以及軟件和解決方案支持增長的推動,服務收入增長了 3%。

  • We continue to transform our business, delivering more software offerings and driving more subscriptions and recurring revenues.

    我們繼續轉變我們的業務,提供更多的軟件產品並推動更多的訂閱和經常性收入。

  • In Q3, we generated 32% of our total revenue from recurring offers, an increase of 2 points from a year ago.

    在第三季度,我們從經常性優惠中獲得了總收入的 32%,比一年前增加了 2 個百分點。

  • Revenue from subscriptions was 55% of our software revenue.

    訂閱收入占我們軟件收入的 55%。

  • We drove good growth in deferred revenue, which was up 9% in total, with product up 18% and services up 4%.

    我們推動了遞延收入的良好增長,總計增長 9%,其中產品增長 18%,服務增長 4%。

  • Deferred product revenue from our recurring software and subscription offers was $5.6 billion, up 29%.

    來自我們經常性軟件和訂閱優惠的遞延產品收入為 56 億美元,增長 29%。

  • We saw strong momentum in Q3 product orders growing 4% in total.

    我們看到第三季度產品訂單增長勢頭強勁,總計增長 4%。

  • Looking at our geographies, Americas grew 4%, EMEA was up 6% and APJC was up 3%.

    從我們的地理位置來看,美洲增長了 4%,EMEA 增長了 6%,APJC 增長了 3%。

  • Total emerging markets was up 7%, with the BRICS plus Mexico up 12%.

    新興市場總量增長了 7%,其中金磚國家和墨西哥增長了 12%。

  • In our customer segments, enterprise was up 11%, commercial grew 7%, public sector was up 2% and service provider declined 4%.

    在我們的客戶群中,企業增長 11%,商業增長 7%,公共部門增長 2%,服務提供商下降 4%。

  • From a non-GAAP profitability perspective, total Q3 gross margin was 63.9%, down 0.5 points.

    從非美國通用會計準則盈利能力的角度來看,第三季度總毛利率為 63.9%,下降 0.5 個百分點。

  • Product gross margin was 62.9%, down 0.3 points.

    產品毛利率為62.9%,同比下降0.3個百分點。

  • And service gross margin was 66.9%, down 0.9 points.

    服務毛利率為66.9%,下降0.9個百分點。

  • We continue to be negatively impacted by the higher memory pricing we have discussed over the past several calls, which we expect to continue in the near term.

    我們繼續受到我們在過去幾次電話會議中討論的更高內存定價的負面影響,我們預計這種情況將在短期內繼續存在。

  • Our operating margin was strong at 31.5%.

    我們的營業利潤率高達 31.5%。

  • When we look at the impact of acquisitions on our results year-over-year, there's been 120 basis point positive impact on revenue and a negative $0.01 year-over-year impact on our non-GAAP EPS.

    當我們查看收購對我們業績的同比影響時,我們發現對收入產生了 120 個基點的積極影響,對我們的非 GAAP 每股收益產生了 0.01 美元的負面影響。

  • In terms of the bottom line, non-GAAP net income of $3.2 billion was up 6%, while GAAP net income was $2.7 billion.

    就利潤而言,非 GAAP 淨收入為 32 億美元,增長 6%,而 GAAP 淨收入為 27 億美元。

  • We grew non-GAAP EPS 10% to $0.66, while GAAP EPS was $0.56.

    我們將非 GAAP 每股收益增長 10% 至 0.66 美元,而 GAAP 每股收益為 0.56 美元。

  • We delivered operating cash flow of $2.4 billion, down 28%.

    我們交付了 24 億美元的運營現金流,下降了 28%。

  • We paid $1.3 billion of onetime foreign taxes during the quarter related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

    我們在本季度支付了 13 億美元的與《減稅和就業法》相關的一次性外國稅款。

  • Operating cash flow increased 11% normalized for these tax payments.

    這些稅款支付後,經營現金流正常化後增加了 11%。

  • We repatriated $67 billion of our offshore funds to the U.S. and ended Q3 with total cash, cash equivalents and investments of $54.4 billion, with $47.5 billion available in the U.S.

    我們將 670 億美元的離岸資金匯回美國,截至第三季度,現金、現金等價物和投資總額為 544 億美元,其中 475 億美元在美國可用。

  • From a capital allocation perspective, we returned $7.6 billion to shareholders during the quarter that included $6 billion of share repurchases and $1.6 billion for our quarterly dividend.

    從資本配置的角度來看,本季度我們向股東返還了 76 億美元,其中包括 60 億美元的股票回購和 16 億美元的季度股息。

  • We recently announced an agreement to sell our Service Provider Video Software Solutions business.

    我們最近宣布了一項出售我們的服務提供商視頻軟件解決方案業務的協議。

  • We expect this transaction to close in Q1 fiscal year '19 subject to any regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions.

    我們預計該交易將在 19 財年第一季度完成,但須獲得任何監管批准和慣例成交條件。

  • We are continually looking to optimize our portfolio.

    我們一直在尋求優化我們的產品組合。

  • To summarize, Q3 was a good quarter with solid top line growth, strong profitability and order growth.

    總而言之,第三季度是一個不錯的季度,收入增長穩健,盈利能力強勁,訂單增長強勁。

  • We continue to make solid progress on our strategic priorities, making key investments to drive our long-term growth.

    我們繼續在我們的戰略重點上取得穩步進展,進行關鍵投資以推動我們的長期增長。

  • Let me reiterate our guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal year '18.

    讓我重申我們對 18 財年第四季度的指導。

  • This guidance includes the type of forward-looking information that Marilyn referred to earlier.

    本指南包括 Marilyn 之前提到的前瞻性信息類型。

  • We expect revenue growth to be in the range of 4% to 6% year-over-year.

    我們預計收入同比增長將在 4% 至 6% 之間。

  • We anticipate the non-GAAP gross margin rate to be in the range of 63% to 64%.

    我們預計非美國通用會計準則毛利率將在 63% 至 64% 的範圍內。

  • The non-GAAP operating margin rate is expected to be in the range of 29.5% to 30.5%.

    非 GAAP 營業利潤率預計在 29.5% 至 30.5% 之間。

  • And the non-GAAP tax provision rate is expected to be 21%.

    非美國通用會計準則的稅收撥備率預計為 21%。

  • Non-GAAP earnings per share is expected to range from $0.68 to $0.70.

    非 GAAP 每股收益預計在 0.68 美元至 0.70 美元之間。

  • I'll now turn it back to Marilyn so we can move on into the Q&A.

    現在我將把它轉回瑪麗蓮,這樣我們就可以繼續進行問答環節了。

  • Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

    Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

  • Thanks, Kelly.

    謝謝,凱利。

  • Michelle, let's go ahead and open the line for questions.

    米歇爾,讓我們開始提問吧。

  • (Operator Instructions) So with that, I'll turn it to you, Michelle.

    (操作員說明)所以,我會把它交給你,米歇爾。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • James Faucette from Morgan Stanley Investment Research.

    摩根士丹利投資研究部的 James Faucette。

  • James Eugene Faucette - Executive Director

    James Eugene Faucette - Executive Director

  • Great.

    偉大的。

  • Chuck and Kelly, I guess I wanted to ask, as you -- one of the key things that investors are looking at is the continued growth in subscriptions, et cetera.

    查克和凱利,我想我想問的是,投資者正在關注的關鍵問題之一是訂閱量的持續增長,等等。

  • And it seems like the deferred continues to grow nicely.

    似乎延期繼續良好增長。

  • One of the key questions that we have though is, as you continue to show good demand for the new Catalyst 9K products and distribution expands, what are you seeing in terms of attach rates for subscriptions to that new product?

    不過,我們面臨的一個關鍵問題是,隨著您繼續表現出對新 Catalyst 9K 產品的良好需求和分銷範圍的擴大,您認為該新產品的訂閱附加率如何?

  • Are they maintaining the levels that you had seen at the early stages of launch or are they starting to normalize back to more traditional levels?

    他們是保持您在發布早期看到的水平,還是開始正常化回到更傳統的水平?

  • Just trying to get a little color on how well that tying strategy is working for you.

    只是想了解一下搭售策略對您的效果如何。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Yes, James, thanks for the message.

    是的,詹姆斯,謝謝你的留言。

  • I'll comment.

    我來評論

  • And then if Kelly wants to add anything, we'll let her do that as well.

    然後,如果 Kelly 想添加任何內容,我們也會讓她添加。

  • I would say it's been very consistent over the last 4 quarters, I think, since we put it in the marketplace in Q4 of last fiscal year.

    我想說,自從我們在上一財年第四季度將其投放市場以來,我認為它在過去 4 個季度中一直非常穩定。

  • I think we had 1 month of activity.

    我想我們有 1 個月的活動。

  • So it's been incredibly consistent.

    所以它一直非常一致。

  • We're really pleased with the acceptance of this product.

    我們對這款產品的接受度感到非常高興。

  • I think adding 2,700 more customers in the quarter, if you think about that, that means we added over 40 customers per day that acquired a Catalyst 9000 for the first time.

    我認為本季度增加了 2,700 多個客戶,如果您考慮一下,這意味著我們每天增加 40 多個首次購買 Catalyst 9000 的客戶。

  • And the acquisition of that product, in my opinion, is a clear belief in the next-generation architecture with the automation platform that we're announcing, which is what the advanced subscription model requires.

    在我看來,收購該產品是對我們宣布的具有自動化平台的下一代架構的明確信念,這正是高級訂閱模型所需要的。

  • And so I think that's reflected in the continued high uptake that we see on the advanced subscription.

    因此,我認為這反映在我們在高級訂閱中看到的持續高吸收率。

  • Kelly?

    凱莉?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • No, I think that covers it.

    不,我認為這涵蓋了它。

  • Vast majority is the Advantage, which has the advanced features and the higher margin profile.

    絕大多數是優勢,它具有高級功能和更高的利潤率。

  • And then the only other thing I would add is, it is very evenly spread across commercial, enterprise and public sector in terms of the demand and where we're seeing all the business.

    然後我要補充的唯一一件事是,就需求和我們看到所有業務的地方而言,它非常均勻地分佈在商業、企業和公共部門。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Rod Hall from Goldman Sachs.

    來自高盛的 Rod Hall。

  • Roderick B. Hall - Equity Analyst

    Roderick B. Hall - Equity Analyst

  • I just wanted to try to dig under the covers a little bit on the revenue guidance.

    我只是想嘗試深入了解收入指導。

  • Obviously, service provider orders are weak and sounds like routing's weak, in line with that.

    顯然,服務提供商的訂單很弱,聽起來像是路由的疲軟,符合這一點。

  • Just wondering if you could, Kelly, maybe give us any idea how much service provider video is affecting that guide and also the routing within that guide, like what are you assuming there.

    只是想知道你是否可以,凱利,也許可以告訴我們有多少服務提供商視頻正在影響該指南以及該指南中的路由,就像你在那裡假設的那樣。

  • Are you assuming routing continues to kind of drag that growth down?

    您是否認為路由會繼續拖累該增長?

  • And then I have a follow-up.

    然後我有一個後續行動。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • So in general, I think the trends on both routing and service provider video, which is in the other bucket, have been consistent.

    所以總的來說,我認為路由和服務提供商視頻的趨勢是一致的。

  • And we're not assuming any improvement in either of those.

    而且我們不假設其中任何一個都有任何改善。

  • So I would say our guide includes what we see.

    所以我想說我們的指南包括我們所看到的。

  • We feel really good about the rest of the portfolio, actually.

    實際上,我們對投資組合的其餘部分感覺非常好。

  • And we see very good growth there, but those 2 trends are not improving.

    我們看到那裡的增長非常好,但這兩個趨勢並沒有改善。

  • So that's basically what I have included.

    所以這基本上就是我所包含的內容。

  • Roderick B. Hall - Equity Analyst

    Roderick B. Hall - Equity Analyst

  • Okay.

    好的。

  • And then, Kelly, could you also comment on the OpEx to sales?

    然後,凱利,你能否也對銷售的運營支出發表評論?

  • It's ticking up a little bit in the guide, at least implied.

    它在指南中有所調整,至少是暗示的。

  • And I'm wondering if you could maybe give us any color on what's moving around in OpEx for fiscal Q4.

    我想知道您是否可以給我們介紹一下第四財季運營支出的變化情況。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes, sure.

    是的,當然。

  • On OpEx, it's mainly driven by -- the increase is mainly driven by the acquisitions we've run, specifically AppDynamics.

    在 OpEx 上,它主要是由 - 增長主要是由我們進行的收購推動的,特別是 AppDynamics。

  • As you know, when we bought AppDynamics, very early stage.

    如您所知,當我們購買 AppDynamics 時,還處於非常早期的階段。

  • We're in heavy investment phase with them.

    我們正處於對他們的大量投資階段。

  • So that's part of it as well as we've consolidated now BroadSoft.

    所以這是它的一部分,我們現在已經整合了 BroadSoft。

  • And then that also has a fairly high OpEx impact.

    然後這也有相當高的 OpEx 影響。

  • If I back out -- if you look at my OpEx growth for the quarter, which was up a little less than 6%, 4 points of that alone is just purely the acquisitions.

    如果我退出——如果你看看我本季度的運營支出增長,增長略低於 6%,其中 4 個百分點純粹是收購。

  • And that's, as I mentioned, the impact of acquisitions on my top line and it's hurting me on EPS.

    正如我所提到的,這就是收購對我的收入的影響,它對我的 EPS 造成了傷害。

  • It's mainly in the OpEx line.

    它主要在 OpEx 線上。

  • So that's what's driving that.

    這就是驅動力。

  • We're being very disciplined within the rest of the business to managing the portfolio.

    我們在其他業務中非常嚴格地管理投資組合。

  • So I think it'll continue kind of in that range as we look forward to Q4, but that's kind of the underlying driver.

    所以我認為隨著我們期待第四季度,它會繼續保持在這個範圍內,但這是潛在的驅動因素。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Ittai Kidron from Oppenheimer & Co.

    來自 Oppenheimer & Co. 的 Ittai Kidron

  • Ittai Kidron - MD

    Ittai Kidron - MD

  • Chuck, I had a couple of questions.

    查克,我有幾個問題。

  • First, on the Catalyst 9K, good progress, but help us understand how big is your Catalyst installed base from a customer standpoint?

    首先,在 Catalyst 9K 上,進展良好,但幫助我們從客戶的角度了解您的 Catalyst 安裝基數有多大?

  • What percent of it do you really think the Cat 9K is relevant to?

    您真正認為 Cat 9K 與它相關的百分比是多少?

  • Because it's hard to gauge whether you're moving too slow or too fast.

    因為很難判斷你是走得太慢還是太快。

  • 40 customers a day sounds like a lot, but maybe for a company like Cisco it's not fast enough.

    每天 40 個客戶聽起來很多,但對於像 Cisco 這樣的公司來說,這可能還不夠快。

  • So help me understand how do you think about driving that throughout your installed base especially with now Arista potentially coming to the marketplace.

    因此,請幫助我了解您如何考慮在整個安裝基礎上推動這一點,尤其是現在 Arista 可能進入市場。

  • And then second question, I had a question about China.

    然後是第二個問題,我有一個關於中國的問題。

  • Clearly, relations there have not been on the good side recently.

    顯然,最近那裡的關係並不好。

  • And you've been somewhat a little bit more optimistic on that country over the last year.

    在過去的一年裡,你對那個國家的看法稍微樂觀了一點。

  • What are you seeing out of there?

    你從那裡看到什麼?

  • And how do you take that into your outlook commentary?

    您如何將其納入您的前景評論?

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Okay.

    好的。

  • First of all, thanks, Ittai, and thanks for the positive comments.

    首先,感謝 Ittai,感謝您的積極評價。

  • On the 9K, I think that we have roughly 840,000 customers.

    在 9K 上,我認為我們大約有 840,000 名客戶。

  • And I would say that there's a very long list of customers that are still available to us to deliver this platform.

    我要說的是,我們仍然可以提供一長串客戶來交付這個平台。

  • If you look at -- the products that we have put in the market and the new Catalyst 9K family are sort of like -- if you stack our portfolio and you say, we have a very low-end switch and then you have the old Catalyst 3000, the old Catalyst 4000, those are kind of the platforms that the current 9K family replace.

    如果你看一下——我們投放市場的產品和新的 Catalyst 9K 系列有點像——如果你疊加我們的產品組合,你會說,我們有一個非常低端的交換機,然後你有舊的Catalyst 3000,舊的 Catalyst 4000,這些都是當前 9K 系列所取代的平台。

  • So there's still a very long tail of customers.

    所以仍然有很長的客戶尾巴。

  • The other thing you have to remember is, many of these customers are buying the 9K and then it will become the standard platform.

    您必須記住的另一件事是,這些客戶中的許多人都在購買 9K,然後它將成為標準平台。

  • And they'll refresh the balance of their networks.

    他們將刷新他們網絡的平衡。

  • The other thing I'll point out is that I think we said on one of the calls a while back that the enterprise segment, we would expect to lag the commercial segment with the 9K.

    我要指出的另一件事是,我認為我們在一次電話會議上說過,企業部門,我們預計 9K 會落後於商業部門。

  • And we did, in fact, see the enterprise business improve, and the 9K was part of that.

    事實上,我們確實看到了企業業務的改善,而 9K 是其中的一部分。

  • So I think we still feel good about it.

    所以我認為我們仍然對此感覺良好。

  • And this architecture has a long future for us.

    這種架構對我們來說有很長的未來。

  • And there's a portfolio of products that sit within it.

    其中包含一系列產品。

  • So I think if we're really honest, the number of customers who are making the decision to upgrade to the 9K, I would say it's not necessarily because, wow, what a new fantastic new Ethernet switch.

    所以我認為,如果我們真的很誠實,決定升級到 9K 的客戶數量,我會說這不一定是因為,哇,這是一個多麼棒的新以太網交換機。

  • It's really because they're buying into this automation strategy of which the entire portfolio will sit over time.

    這真的是因為他們正在購買這種自動化策略,隨著時間的推移,整個投資組合都會採用這種策略。

  • And I think that's what we're banking on.

    我認為這就是我們所依賴的。

  • And that's where we're banking on the long-term success.

    這就是我們寄希望於長期成功的地方。

  • So the China question, look, if you look at our China business this quarter, we actually saw strength in switching in both the enterprise and commercial segments.

    所以中國問題,看,如果你看看本季度我們的中國業務,我們實際上看到了企業和商業領域的轉換實力。

  • And overall, I think there's still uncertainty there.

    總的來說,我認為那裡仍然存在不確定性。

  • But I believe, and I have been optimistic, and I remain optimistic that the 2 countries will come to some closure on the trade issues and that we'll get stability there.

    但我相信,而且我一直很樂觀,我仍然樂觀地認為,這兩個國家將在貿易問題上達成某種共識,我們將在那裡實現穩定。

  • And I think -- we still believe in it.

    而且我認為 - 我們仍然相信它。

  • It's going to be, obviously, the largest economy in the world in the coming decade.

    很明顯,它將成為未來十年世界上最大的經濟體。

  • And we remain committed and actually, we're doing pretty well.

    我們仍然致力於,實際上,我們做得很好。

  • If you look at the SP routing business in China, it continues to be stressed, like it is around the world, but much of the other portfolio elements, we're very pleased with.

    如果你看看中國的 SP 路由業務,它會繼續受到壓力,就像它在世界各地一樣,但我們對其他許多投資組合元素感到非常滿意。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Vijay Bhagavath from Deutsche Bank Securities.

    德意志銀行證券的 Vijay Bhagavath。

  • Vijay Krishna Bhagavath - VP and Research Analyst

    Vijay Krishna Bhagavath - VP and Research Analyst

  • Chuck, Kelly, these are solid results here.

    查克、凱利,這些都是可靠的結果。

  • You beat on all major categories.

    您擊敗了所有主要類別。

  • A quick question for you.

    一個快速的問題。

  • A bigger-picture question actually, Chuck and Kelly as well which is, as your software subscription attach rate sees strength, could we see the sales OpEx, for example, start to trend down?

    Chuck 和 Kelly 實際上還有一個更大的問題,即當您的軟件訂閱附加率看到優勢時,我們是否可以看到銷售運營支出開始下降?

  • Are you already seeing that impact to your sales OpEx line?

    您是否已經看到對您的銷售運營支出線的影響?

  • And then just a quick tactical question in terms of, approximately, what was the run rate of the SP Video business you've sold to Permira?

    然後是一個快速的戰術問題,大約是您出售給 Permira 的 SP Video 業務的運行率是多少?

  • Because that would help us to inflate your July quarter guidance if it wasn't sold so that it helps us in kind of this if-what scenario basis.

    因為如果它沒有售出,這將幫助我們誇大你的 7 月季度指導,這樣它可以幫助我們在這種如果 - 什麼場景的基礎上。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • Let me give some color around how we see the sales model evolving.

    讓我談談我們如何看待銷售模式的演變。

  • And then I'll let Kelly answer the financial side of those questions for you.

    然後我會讓凱利為你回答這些問題的財務方面。

  • Vijay, I think what you're going to see is that we're actually building a traditional -- I'll say a traditional software model where we have a customer success organization that over time will take on more responsibility for all of the functions in the software company, the whole adoption expansion and particularly, the renewal space, which will allow us to renew a lot of these offers over time.

    Vijay,我想你會看到我們實際上正在構建一個傳統的——我會說一個傳統的軟件模型,我們有一個客戶成功組織,隨著時間的推移,它將對所有功能承擔更多責任在軟件公司,整個採用範圍擴大,特別是更新空間,這將使我們能夠隨著時間的推移更新很多這些產品。

  • It's a multiyear renewal window.

    這是一個多年更新窗口。

  • But renewing over time at a much lower cost of sale, I would suggest that, that may give us either some, obviously, operating leverage or it may give us the ability to invest in more R&D or other areas.

    但隨著時間的推移,以更低的銷售成本進行更新,我建議,這可能會給我們帶來一些明顯的運營槓桿,或者它可能會讓我們有能力投資更多的研發或其他領域。

  • But that's the model.

    但這就是模型。

  • That's one of the key reasons that we brought in Maria Martinez, who is now our Chief Customer Experience Officer, who is helping us build out that capability, who has a long experience of doing that in several software companies.

    這是我們聘請 Maria Martinez 的關鍵原因之一,她現在是我們的首席客戶體驗官,正在幫助我們建立這種能力,她在多家軟件公司擁有長期的經驗。

  • So that is one of the major efforts that we have underway right now to not only increase our ability and our rates of renewal, but also to do that at a much different cost structure going forward.

    因此,這是我們目前正在進行的主要努力之一,不僅要提高我們的能力和更新率,而且要在未來以截然不同的成本結構來做到這一點。

  • Kelly?

    凱莉?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • And just on the SPVSS business, we will -- it is in my guidance right now because we're going to -- obviously, we continue to run this business until the deal closes.

    就 SPVSS 業務而言,我們將 - 這是我現在的指導,因為我們將 - 顯然,我們將繼續經營這項業務,直到交易完成。

  • It is the majority of what's in the other bucket, Vijay.

    它是另一個桶 Vijay 中的大部分內容。

  • So it's the bulk of that.

    所以這是其中的大部分。

  • But like we did when we divested the set-top box business, once we closed the transaction, we'll give you all the history so we can adjust the model and go forward from there.

    但就像我們剝離機頂盒業務時所做的那樣,一旦我們完成交易,我們就會給你所有的歷史記錄,這樣我們就可以調整模型並從那裡繼續前進。

  • So you'll have complete visibility all the way through the P&L once we close the transaction.

    因此,一旦我們關閉交易,您將在整個損益表中擁有完整的可見性。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Pierre Ferragu from New Street Research.

    來自 New Street Research 的 Pierre Ferragu。

  • Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

    Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

  • I just wanted to...

    我只是想...

  • Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

    Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

  • Pierre, can you speak up just a bit?

    皮埃爾,你能說一下嗎?

  • Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

    Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • Okay.

    好的。

  • Is it better now?

    現在好點了嗎?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

    Pierre C. Ferragu - Global Team Head of Technology Infrastructure

  • So on the gross margin, so you still suffer from these DRAM prices.

    所以在毛利率上,你仍然會受到這些 DRAM 價格的影響。

  • Has it like improved or is that -- has the pressure like increased sequentially compared to last quarter?

    與上一季度相比,它是否有所改善或者是 - 壓力是否連續增加?

  • And then we've had this pricing for some time now in the market, and I was wondering if -- how are you going to reflect that in your pricing strategy?

    然後我們在市場上已經有一段時間了這種定價,我想知道是否——你將如何在你的定價策略中反映這一點?

  • And when should we expect you to start like passing on these extra costs to your client?

    我們什麼時候應該期望您開始將這些額外費用轉嫁給您的客戶?

  • And then lastly on the gross margin, I assume that you're still like increasing very fast your share of software and subscription services in your revenue mix.

    最後關於毛利率,我假設你仍然喜歡快速增加你的軟件和訂閱服務在你的收入組合中的份額。

  • So it should have a positive impact on gross margin.

    因此,它應該對毛利率產生積極影響。

  • If you can comment on that as well that would be great.

    如果你也能對此發表評論,那就太好了。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Sure.

    當然。

  • So I'll take that.

    所以我會接受的。

  • So first, on the memory.

    首先,關於內存。

  • So yes, memory is still hurting us year-over-year.

    所以是的,記憶仍在年復一年地傷害著我們。

  • In my product gross margin, it hurt us to the tune of about 60 basis points year-over-year.

    在我的產品毛利率中,這對我們造成了大約 60 個基點的同比損失。

  • So more than what we were down year-over-year.

    所以比我們同比下降的還要多。

  • It is marginally less bad than it was last quarter, which was marginally less bad than it was a quarter before then.

    它比上個季度稍微好一點,上個季度比之前的一個季度稍微好一點。

  • So the slope of the increases are getting less, though it's still increasing year-over-year.

    因此,增長的斜率越來越小,儘管它仍在逐年增加。

  • So it was about 60 basis points.

    所以大約是60個基點。

  • I would say, in terms of pricing, we had another very, very good quarter for price.

    我會說,就定價而言,我們有另一個非常非常好的價格季度。

  • We always have price erosion.

    我們總是有價格侵蝕。

  • But like you saw last quarter, our price erosion was at the very low end of what we've seen over the last 3 years, and that continues.

    但就像你在上個季度看到的那樣,我們的價格下跌處於過去 3 年的最低水平,而且這種情況還在繼續。

  • And part of that reason of why that continues is, we have been passing on the memory DRAM cost increases through price increases on our servers, like we have been as well as a lot of our peers as well as our product managers in other parts of the portfolio have been really -- being very disciplined about looking at where we have some price elasticity and have been selectively and surgically looking for areas that we could take advantage of price elasticity.

    這種情況持續的部分原因是,我們一直在通過服務器的價格上漲來轉嫁內存 DRAM 成本的上漲,就像我們以及其他地區的許多同行和產品經理一樣。投資組合確實 - 在尋找我們具有價格彈性的地方時非常有紀律,並且一直在有選擇地和外科手術地尋找我們可以利用價格彈性的領域。

  • So I feel really good about where our price index was this quarter, much in line where it was last quarter.

    因此,我對本季度的價格指數感到非常滿意,與上一季度的價格指數非常一致。

  • And then to your third point on the software being a benefit, that is true, though, I will say, a portion of that is getting offset now that we're ramping the Catalyst 9K so quickly.

    然後是你關於軟件的第三點是一個好處,這是真的,但我會說,現在我們正在如此迅速地提升 Catalyst 9K,其中一部分正在被抵消。

  • And as you know, a portion of that gets deferred because it's a subscription.

    如您所知,其中一部分會被推遲,因為它是訂閱。

  • That has a negative impact on our rate as well.

    這對我們的利率也有負面影響。

  • So this quarter, it was about 30 basis points alone just for the Cat 9K alone now becoming bigger in the revenue contribution and impact on our rate.

    因此,本季度,僅 Cat 9K 就增加了大約 30 個基點,現在在收入貢獻和對我們利率的影響方面變得越來越大。

  • So again, the 3 things are: 60 basis points on memory, 30 basis points on the Cat 9 impact and then we had pretty strong price and some favorable mix coming through from software.

    所以,這 3 件事是:內存 60 個基點,Cat 9 影響 30 個基點,然後我們有相當強勁的價格和來自軟件的一些有利組合。

  • The only other last point I will make, we had a very, very strong quarter on our UCS, our server business.

    我要說的最後一點是,我們的服務器業務 UCS 有一個非常非常強勁的季度。

  • And that has a little bit of negative mix for us as well, okay?

    這對我們也有一點負面影響,好嗎?

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Paul Silverstein from Cowen and Company.

    來自 Cowen and Company 的 Paul Silverstein。

  • Paul Jonas Silverstein - MD and Senior Research Analyst

    Paul Jonas Silverstein - MD and Senior Research Analyst

  • Against my better judgment, I'm going to ask you a wide-open question, which is for either or both of you, Chuck and Kelly.

    根據我更好的判斷,我要問你一個開放性問題,這是給你們中的一個或兩個人的,Chuck 和 Kelly。

  • What are you most excited about in terms of upside opportunity, whether revenue or margin?

    在上行機會方面,您最興奮的是什麼,無論是收入還是利潤率?

  • And what are you most concerned about in terms of downside risk?

    就下行風險而言,您最擔心的是什麼?

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • So I'll start, Paul, and thank you for that -- the opportunity.

    所以我要開始了,保羅,感謝你給我這個機會。

  • Listen, I think that what I am most optimistic about is the renewed innovation that we have brought and will continue to bring in our enterprise portfolio, particularly into our core franchises, which was one of the things -- when I spoke to many of you when I became CEO 3 years ago and even when we were on the road last year, I said the #1 priority for us right now.

    聽著,我認為我最樂觀的是我們已經並將繼續將創新引入我們的企業產品組合,特別是我們的核心特許經營權,這是其中之一 - 當我與你們中的許多人交談時當我 3 年前成為 CEO 時,甚至去年我們在路上時,我都說了我們現在的第一要務。

  • Obviously, we're going to continue the business model evolution, but the #1 priority was to get the enterprise portfolio and particularly the switching business stabilized, which our teams have done a great job.

    顯然,我們將繼續業務模型的發展,但首要任務是讓企業產品組合,尤其是交換業務穩定下來,我們的團隊在這方面做得很好。

  • And even if you look at the security portfolio with the team, and then I will tell you on the enterprise routing space, Kelly talked a little bit about the overall routing business.

    即使你和團隊一起看安全產品組合,然後我會告訴你企業路由空間,Kelly 談到了整體路由業務。

  • But SP routing is about half.

    但是SP路由大約是一半。

  • And the enterprise routing, I will tell you that our teams have been working hard on the integration with the Viptela acquisition into our enterprise routing portfolio.

    至於企業路由,我會告訴你,我們的團隊一直在努力將 Viptela 收購整合到我們的企業路由產品組合中。

  • And I actually feel really good about how that's coming along, and I'm optimistic about where that goes in the future.

    事實上,我對這種情況的進展感覺非常好,而且我對未來的發展方向持樂觀態度。

  • And I'm very optimistic about the overall innovation within the intent-based networking portfolio that we're going to bring forward over the next months, quarters and years.

    我對我們將在接下來的幾個月、幾個季度和幾年內推出的基於意圖的網絡產品組合中的整體創新非常樂觀。

  • I guess if I had to say what I would be most concerned about in general, it's just sort of the macro and/or some geopolitical risk.

    我想如果我必須說出一般來說我最關心的是什麼,那就是宏觀和/或一些地緣政治風險。

  • I mean, you've got -- you've obviously got lots of trade discussions, which I remain optimistic on.

    我的意思是,你有 - 你顯然有很多貿易討論,我對此仍然持樂觀態度。

  • But as long as there's uncertainty, then we wait and see.

    但只要存在不確定性,我們就會拭目以待。

  • Obviously, the dollar rising, while we had a good quarter in emerging countries, and we're pleased with our execution there, the rising dollar obviously is another macro issue, but I'm very pleased with what the teams are executing on right now.

    顯然,美元升值,雖然我們在新興國家有一個很好的季度,我們對我們在那裡的執行感到滿意,美元升值顯然是另一個宏觀問題,但我對團隊目前的執行情況感到非常滿意.

  • And that's how I'd leave it.

    這就是我離開它的方式。

  • Kelly, any comments?

    凱利,有什麼意見嗎?

  • Good.

    好的。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Jeff Kvaal from Nomura Securities International.

    野村證券國際的 Jeff Kvaal。

  • Jeffrey Thomas Kvaal - MD

    Jeffrey Thomas Kvaal - MD

  • You spoke about your progress in the data center switching side of things.

    您談到了您在數據中心交換方面的進展。

  • I'm wondering if you could help us understand how things are going in the enterprise data center market and how your relationships are progressing in the web-scale data center market or just web-scale in general would be helpful to us outside of data center switching.

    我想知道您是否可以幫助我們了解企業數據中心市場的發展情況以及您的關係在網絡規模數據中心市場或一般網絡規模上的進展情況對數據中心以外的我們有幫助交換。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Thanks, Jeff.

    謝謝,傑夫。

  • So I'm very happy with what our teams are doing in the data center switching market.

    因此,我對我們的團隊在數據中心交換市場所做的工作感到非常滿意。

  • In general, I think that the 100-gig transition, we're pleased with the return to growth in both the data center and the campus from a switching perspective.

    總的來說,我認為 100 兆的過渡,我們對數據中心和園區從交換角度恢復增長感到滿意。

  • On the web-scale side, I would say the story continues to remain as I've articulated it.

    在網絡規模方面,我會說這個故事繼續如我所闡述的那樣。

  • We continue to make progress.

    我們繼續取得進展。

  • You've seen the announcement we made, obviously, with Google.

    您顯然已經看到我們與 Google 一起發布的公告。

  • We continue to work and execute on the details of those solutions that we announced with them.

    我們將繼續努力並執行我們與他們一起宣布的那些解決方案的細節。

  • You'll see more coming out later this year from us there.

    你會在今年晚些時候看到更多來自我們的產品。

  • We continue to engage deeply with all of these players.

    我們將繼續與所有這些參與者深入接觸。

  • We've had continued progress with several of them and continued favorable discussions.

    我們與他們中的一些人取得了持續的進展,並繼續進行了有利的討論。

  • But these are -- as I've said repeatedly, some of these are multiyear architectural decisions, and they take a while.

    但這些——正如我反复說過的,其中一些是多年的架構決策,它們需要一段時間。

  • But again, I'm optimistic and pleased with where we are right now.

    但同樣,我對我們現在的處境感到樂觀和高興。

  • And I think the other thing I'd point out is that, this environment that our enterprise customers are facing right now where, literally, 4 or 5 years ago, they thought they were going to move to the public cloud and have a much simpler IT world.

    我想我要指出的另一件事是,我們的企業客戶現在所面臨的這種環境,從字面上看,在 4 或 5 年前,他們認為他們將遷移到公共雲並擁有一個更簡單的IT世界。

  • They now find themselves with 3 or 4 public cloud providers that they're consuming services from.

    他們現在發現自己擁有 3 或 4 個公共雲提供商,他們正在使用這些提供商的服務。

  • They have 50, 60, 100 SaaS providers.

    他們有 50、60、100 個 SaaS 提供商。

  • We're beginning to see this real explosion of IoT devices at the edge.

    我們開始看到邊緣物聯網設備的真正爆炸式增長。

  • They still have their private data centers.

    他們仍然擁有自己的私人數據中心。

  • Those have not gone away.

    那些並沒有消失。

  • You've got all of the mobility in customers and suppliers.

    您擁有客戶和供應商的所有流動性。

  • And so the network is so fundamental to making all that work.

    因此,網絡對於實現所有這些工作至關重要。

  • And the web-scale providers know that as well, which has really enabled us to build these broad relationships that extend well beyond just the data center.

    網絡規模的提供商也知道這一點,這確實使我們能夠建立這些廣泛的關係,這些關係遠遠超出了數據中心。

  • So we're still pleased with where we are and we have a long way to go.

    所以我們仍然對我們所處的位置感到滿意,我們還有很長的路要走。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • George Notter from Jefferies.

    來自 Jefferies 的 George Notter。

  • George Charles Notter - MD & Equity Research Analyst

    George Charles Notter - MD & Equity Research Analyst

  • I wanted to circle back to a conversation from prior earnings calls.

    我想回到之前的財報電話會議上的談話。

  • You guys had talked about the revenue headwind associated with the move to more subscription-oriented models.

    你們談到了與轉向更多面向訂閱的模式相關的收入逆風。

  • And Kelly, I'm wondering if you can give us an update there.

    凱利,我想知道你是否可以在那裡給我們更新。

  • Is that still a headwind this quarter?

    本季度這仍然是逆風嗎?

  • And how do you see that progressing going forward?

    您如何看待未來的進展?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes, sure.

    是的,當然。

  • Thanks.

    謝謝。

  • And so yes, the headwind is still there because we are very much increasing the number of offers that we have as well as the revenue dollar that we're putting on the balance sheet.

    所以是的,逆風仍然存在,因為我們正在大大增加我們提供的報價數量以及我們在資產負債表上投入的收入美元。

  • So the headwind is increasing.

    所以逆風在增加。

  • And just as we had talked in the past, now that the enterprise portfolio with the Cat 9K is starting to hit revenue, the headwind is increasing.

    正如我們過去所說的那樣,現在帶有 Cat 9K 的企業產品組合開始影響收入,逆風正在增加。

  • So we said in the past it was 1.5 to 2 points.

    所以我們過去說是1.5到2分。

  • It definitely now is approaching the 2 to 2.5.

    它現在肯定正在接近 2 到 2.5。

  • And as we ramp more and more of the portfolio, we'll continue to see that.

    隨著我們增加越來越多的投資組合,我們將繼續看到這一點。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Srini Pajjuri from Macquarie Capital.

    來自麥格理資本的 Srini Pajjuri。

  • Srinivas Reddy Pajjuri - Senior Analyst

    Srinivas Reddy Pajjuri - Senior Analyst

  • I guess my question is on the recurring revenue.

    我想我的問題是關於經常性收入。

  • It dipped a little bit to 32%.

    它略微下降至 32%。

  • If you could give some color on that.

    如果你能給它一些顏色。

  • And also, I think your target long term is exceeding 37% in fiscal '20.

    而且,我認為你的長期目標是在 20 財年超過 37%。

  • Is that primarily a function of Cat 9K ramping in volume?

    這主要是 Cat 9K 音量上升的功能嗎?

  • Are there any other products that could contribute to that?

    還有其他產品可以為此做出貢獻嗎?

  • And also, I'm wondering if you need to expand the subscription model to other products to achieve that goal.

    而且,我想知道您是否需要將訂閱模式擴展到其他產品以實現該目標。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • So thanks for the question.

    所以謝謝你的問題。

  • So yes, on the recurring revenue, it's basically in the rounds.

    所以是的,就經常性收入而言,它基本上是循環的。

  • If I look at our product recurring revenue, again, it continues to grow over 30% to over 30% of our total product revenue.

    如果我再看看我們的產品經常性收入,它會繼續增長 30% 以上,占我們產品總收入的 30% 以上。

  • And overall, total recurring revenue is again growing in the double digits.

    總體而言,總經常性收入再次以兩位數增長。

  • So it's really the math and a little bit of the mix now that we have product revenue growing so much faster than services that's driving kind of just the pure math of the round from 33% to 32%.

    所以這真的是數學和一點點組合,現在我們的產品收入增長速度比服務快得多,這只是純粹的數學計算,從 33% 到 32%。

  • But we feel great about how it's progressing.

    但我們對它的進展感覺很好。

  • Yes, if you go to our Financial Analyst Conference, we feel we're right on track of what we projected as that goes out to fiscal year '20.

    是的,如果你去參加我們的金融分析師會議,我們覺得我們正朝著 20 財年的預期前進。

  • The only caveat I'll give you on that is, when we go into our fiscal year '19, we have to adopt the new revenue standard, which will have some implication on some of the products that are included in this.

    我要給你的唯一警告是,當我們進入 19 財年時,我們必須採用新的收入標準,這將對其中包含的一些產品產生一些影響。

  • So we plan to have a call where we can go through the anticipated area that will be impacted to give you guys more clarity.

    因此,我們計劃召開一次電話會議,討論預計會受到影響的區域,讓大家更加清楚。

  • And then we'll adopt that Day 1 of our fiscal year '19.

    然後我們將採用我們 19 財年的第一天。

  • But overall, we feel great about the traction.

    但總的來說,我們對牽引力感覺很好。

  • We're executing very well.

    我們執行得很好。

  • And we're on track, if not slightly ahead, of what we expected when we talked at the Financial Analyst Conference.

    我們正朝著我們在金融分析師會議上所預期的方向發展,即使不是略微領先。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • And Srini, just one last comment on the part of your question where you asked if we would need to extend this to other parts of our portfolio.

    Srini,就您詢問我們是否需要將其擴展到我們產品組合的其他部分的問題部分,最後發表一點評論。

  • I mean, we will.

    我的意思是,我們會的。

  • If you look at the new enterprise routing, some of the comments I made in my opening was that we're extending our software and subscription business in the routing space.

    如果你看一下新的企業路由,我在開場白中發表的一些評論是,我們正在擴展我們在路由領域的軟件和訂閱業務。

  • Many of those are software solutions.

    其中許多是軟件解決方案。

  • So we'll continue to evolve.

    所以我們會繼續發展。

  • And frankly, it's driven by how our customers want to consume the technology, which is great.

    坦率地說,它是由我們的客戶如何使用這項技術驅動的,這很棒。

  • And as Kelly said, it will create a short-term headwind, but we think long term for the business it's absolutely the right thing to do.

    正如凱利所說,這將造成短期不利因素,但我們認為從長遠來看,這絕對是正確的做法。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Jim Suva from Citigroup Global Markets.

    花旗集團全球市場部的 Jim Suva。

  • Jim Suva - Director

    Jim Suva - Director

  • I have a brief question for Chuck and then Kelly, more of a clarification one.

    我有一個簡短的問題要問 Chuck,然後是 Kelly,更多的是澄清問題。

  • But Chuck, there wasn't any mention yet, at least on the Q&A, about competitors going into the campus side of things with Arista making an announcement.

    但是查克,至少在問答環節中,還沒有提到競爭對手進入校園方面的事情,而 Arista 則宣布了這一點。

  • How do you look at that?

    你怎麼看?

  • I know competition isn't anything new.

    我知道競爭並不是什麼新鮮事。

  • But do you need to step up your sales efforts?

    但是您需要加大銷售力度嗎?

  • Or how should we think about that?

    或者我們應該如何考慮?

  • And then Kelly, for the CFO question.

    然後是凱利,關於首席財務官的問題。

  • How should we think about, you've got time now to think about the tax law, sort through all the changes.

    我們應該如何考慮,你現在有時間考慮稅法,整理所有的變化。

  • Is your outlook kind of 21% outlook long term?

    你的前景是 21% 的長期前景嗎?

  • And stock cadence, you did a lot more stock buyback this quarter than normal with your new announcement.

    還有股票節奏,本季度你在新公告中進行了比往常更多的股票回購。

  • How should we think about those financial metrics?

    我們應該如何考慮這些財務指標?

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • So let me hit the first one.

    所以讓我打第一個。

  • Relative to the competition in the campus, what I would say is that, look, we launched this architecture last June.

    相對於校園裡的競爭,我想說的是,你看,我們去年六月推出了這個架構。

  • And I think our customers have been incredibly excited about it.

    我認為我們的客戶對此非常興奮。

  • One of the very important things that we did is we made the architecture and DNA Center backwards compatible with at least one generation of our wireless products, our switching products, our routing products, et cetera.

    我們所做的一件非常重要的事情是我們使架構和 DNA 中心向後兼容至少一代我們的無線產品、我們的交換產品、我們的路由產品等。

  • And I think that taking a look at all of those products is incredibly important because our customers don't want to have an automation platform that handles switching.

    而且我認為查看所有這些產品非常重要,因為我們的客戶不希望擁有處理切換的自動化平台。

  • They want an automation platform that handles the enterprise -- at a minimum, the enterprise network.

    他們想要一個處理企業的自動化平台——至少是企業網絡。

  • And then over time, as we integrate our automation platform in the data center and the campus, you'll be looking at the ability to automate from the data center to the campus to the wireless network to the routing and frankly, the security architecture.

    然後隨著時間的推移,當我們在數據中心和校園中集成我們的自動化平台時,您將看到從數據中心到校園到無線網絡到路由以及坦率地說,安全架構的自動化能力。

  • And we think that is a unique architecture that we can deliver.

    我們認為這是我們可以提供的獨特架構。

  • We are leading right now.

    我們現在處於領先地位。

  • We see incredible acceleration of the Cat 9K and adoption by our customers.

    我們看到 Cat 9K 的驚人加速和我們客戶的採用。

  • And we're very comfortable with where we are in this transition.

    我們對我們在這個過渡中所處的位置感到非常滿意。

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • And on the tax question.

    關於稅收問題。

  • So again, we feel really good about where we stand in terms of that.

    因此,我們再次對我們在這方面的立場感到非常滿意。

  • As we said in the call, we brought back $67 billion from overseas.

    正如我們在電話中所說,我們從海外帶回了 670 億美元。

  • And we -- like we said in last quarter's earnings, we announced a big increase to our share buyback authorization.

    而且我們——就像我們在上個季度的收益中所說的那樣,我們宣布大幅增加我們的股票回購授權。

  • So we have $25 billion remaining in our share buyback.

    因此,我們的股票回購還剩下 250 億美元。

  • And we anticipate using that in the next, basically, 18 to 21 months.

    我們預計在接下來的 18 到 21 個月內使用它。

  • So we're being very aggressive there, like we had stated we would be once we got our cash back.

    所以我們在那裡非常積極,就像我們說過的那樣,一旦我們拿到現金,我們就會這樣做。

  • So that's going well.

    所以一切順利。

  • As far as the tax rate, we also stated in Q2 that we expect our tax rate to be in the 21% for fiscal year '18.

    至於稅率,我們還在第二季度表示,我們預計 18 財年的稅率將達到 21%。

  • And we expect it to go down to 20% in fiscal year '19 when we get the full benefit of the U.S. -- the new U.S. federal rate.

    我們預計當我們充分享受美國的好處時,它會在 19 財年下降到 20%——新的美國聯邦利率。

  • So overall, we feel great about the tax law and the implications for us.

    所以總的來說,我們對稅法及其對我們的影響感覺很好。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Mitchell Steves from RBC Capital Markets.

    來自加拿大皇家銀行資本市場的米切爾史蒂夫斯。

  • Mitchell Toshiro Steves - Analyst

    Mitchell Toshiro Steves - Analyst

  • I actually wanted to circle back a little bit and poke at the recurring revenue piece.

    我實際上想稍微回過頭來看看經常性收入部分。

  • And now that it's 32%, and you're noting that you got 120 basis points from acquisitions.

    現在它是 32%,你注意到你從收購中獲得了 120 個基點。

  • Can you help me understand what really drove the decline Q-over-Q from 33% to 32% given that the acquisitions you guys had done have been software in nature?

    考慮到你們所做的收購本質上是軟件,你們能幫我理解是什麼真正導致 Q-over-Q 從 33% 下降到 32% 嗎?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • I mean, again, I think, basically, AppDynamics has been in the numbers as we go along.

    我的意思是,我認為,基本上,隨著我們的發展,AppDynamics 一直在數字中。

  • I would say, BroadSoft has a mix of both perpetual and recurring, so it is not all recurring.

    我想說的是,BroadSoft 混合了永久性和經常性,所以它並不都是經常性的。

  • I would say the bigger impact on the numbers, and again, it's really just the mix of the products.

    我會說對數字的影響更大,而且,這實際上只是產品的組合。

  • When we have product revenue growing 5%, services growing 3%.

    當我們的產品收入增長 5% 時,服務增長 3%。

  • And within that product revenue, we had very, very strong server revenue growth, which has a very low software recurring proponent of it.

    在該產品收入中,我們的服務器收入增長非常非常強勁,而軟件的經常性支持者非常少。

  • That's what's really driving it.

    這才是真正的驅動力。

  • As I said, overall, the growth of product recurring revenue was over 30%, like it has been for the last 5 quarters.

    正如我所說,總體而言,產品經常性收入的增長超過 30%,就像過去 5 個季度一樣。

  • So that just continues to grow.

    所以這只會繼續增長。

  • It's really more the denominator of total revenue that's driving just the slight round down to 32%.

    實際上,更多的是總收入的分母導致略微下降至 32%。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Tal Liani from Bank of America.

    美國銀行的 Tal Liani。

  • Tal Liani - MD and Head of Technology Supersector

    Tal Liani - MD and Head of Technology Supersector

  • Security was up 11%, which is an acceleration from previous quarters -- the previous 2 quarters.

    安全增長了 11%,比前兩個季度有所加速。

  • Can you talk about what went right and what went wrong with security this quarter?

    您能談談本季度安全方面哪些方面做得對,哪些方面出了問題嗎?

  • And what are the things that are driving this acceleration?

    推動這種加速的因素是什麼?

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Yes.

    是的。

  • Thanks, Tal.

    謝謝,塔爾。

  • So look, we remain confident in the security architecture that we built, even when we had some deviation in the revenue run rate over the last year.

    所以看,我們對我們構建的安全架構仍然充滿信心,即使我們在去年的收入運行率上有一些偏差。

  • And I think that as you look at the architecture that we have, which extends from e-mail to endpoints to the network to the cloud and then has this massive state machine where we can correlate threats and then dynamically defend, it's a unique proposition.

    而且我認為,當您查看我們擁有的架構時,它從電子郵件擴展到端點,再到網絡再到雲,然後擁有這個龐大的狀態機,我們可以在其中關聯威脅然後動態防禦,這是一個獨特的主張。

  • And we say that we have this integrated architecture but also best-of-breed products.

    我們說我們擁有這種集成架構,但也有同類最佳的產品。

  • So where we are convincing customers that the architecture is right, then we're winning.

    因此,在我們說服客戶架構正確的地方,我們就贏了。

  • And I think that our teams are doing a really good job.

    我認為我們的團隊做得非常好。

  • I think that the engineering teams have continued to add new features and new capabilities that our customers are adopting.

    我認為工程團隊繼續添加我們的客戶正在採用的新特性和新功能。

  • And I think it's as simple as that.

    我認為就這麼簡單。

  • It's just -- it's we have reasonably good traction in the field right now.

    這只是——我們現在在這個領域有相當好的吸引力。

  • Tal Liani - MD and Head of Technology Supersector

    Tal Liani - MD and Head of Technology Supersector

  • And can you share with us maybe the areas where you think you need to strengthen your portfolio?

    您能否與我們分享您認為需要加強投資組合的領域?

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • Well, I mean, we have -- the great thing about this architecture when we build it is that you can continue to add virtually any source of threat intelligence to this because it's built to digest massive amounts.

    好吧,我的意思是,我們有——當我們構建這個架構時,它的偉大之處在於你可以繼續向其中添加幾乎任何威脅情報來源,因為它是為消化大量信息而構建的。

  • I mean, we see 20 billion threats every day.

    我的意思是,我們每天都會看到 200 億個威脅。

  • So you can assume that we can add any sort of capability that we like.

    所以你可以假設我們可以添加任何我們喜歡的功能。

  • That includes threat sources and frankly, the same thing from a defense perspective.

    這包括威脅來源,坦率地說,從防禦的角度來看也是如此。

  • So within the portfolio, I think there's always an opportunity for our teams to continue to improve and continue to add features.

    因此,在產品組合中,我認為我們的團隊總是有機會繼續改進並繼續添加功能。

  • And there's a lot of good competition in the space.

    這個領域有很多很好的競爭。

  • It's very fragmented.

    它非常分散。

  • So we just continue to execute against delivering that architecture.

    因此,我們只是繼續執行以交付該架構。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • Mark Moskowitz from Barclays Capital.

    巴克萊資本的馬克莫斯科維茨。

  • Mark Alan Moskowitz - Director

    Mark Alan Moskowitz - Director

  • Just one more revenue question for me.

    我還有一個收入問題。

  • Kelly and Chuck, how should we think about the second half of calendar '18 relative to your fourth quarter revenue guidance in terms of the 4% to 6% goalpost year-over-year?

    凱利和查克,我們應該如何看待 18 年下半年相對於你的第四季度收入指導,即同比增長 4% 到 6%?

  • Is there any inflection point with respect to the selling cycle?

    銷售週期是否存在拐點?

  • We've heard anecdotally from some of our checks that it is a slightly longer selling cycle as customers try to understand more the subscription element.

    我們從一些支票中聽說,由於客戶試圖更多地了解訂閱元素,因此銷售週期略長。

  • And as they do become more receptive, could you actually see accelerating revenue growth maybe closer to that 6% or better as you go into the October, January quarters?

    隨著他們變得更容易接受,當你進入 10 月、1 月的季度時,你真的能看到加速的收入增長可能接近 6% 或更好嗎?

  • Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

    Kelly A. Kramer - Executive VP & CFO

  • Mark, so as you guys know, we really do just give guidance one quarter in advance.

    馬克,正如你們所知,我們真的只是提前四分之一給出指導。

  • And we feel very good about the guidance we gave of the 4% to 6% growth.

    我們對我們給出的 4% 至 6% 增長的指導感到非常滿意。

  • As we look forward though, just to give you some color, context, in the Cat 9K, the demand is great.

    不過,正如我們期待的那樣,只是為了給您一些顏色和背景,在 Cat 9K 中,需求很大。

  • We have fantastic demand.

    我們有很好的需求。

  • We are taking orders like crazy.

    我們正在瘋狂地接受訂單。

  • And there's great adoption out there by our customers that we don't see slowing down.

    我們的客戶採用率很高,而且我們看不到放緩的趨勢。

  • So we feel great about that.

    所以我們對此感覺很好。

  • But again, there's a lot of moving parts, and we'll take it one quarter at a time.

    但同樣,有很多活動部件,我們將一次處理四分之一。

  • The only other thing I just want to remind you is, we do have -- when our fiscal year starts in August for '19, we do have the tweak on the new revenue standard that we'll take you through any implications of.

    我只想提醒你的另一件事是,我們確實有 - 當我們的財政年度於 19 年 8 月開始時,我們確實對新的收入標准進行了調整,我們將帶你了解它的任何影響。

  • So feel really good about the Q4 guide, and we're just going to take it one quarter at a time.

    所以對 Q4 指南感覺非常好,我們將一次使用一個季度。

  • Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

    Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

  • All right.

    好的。

  • Good.

    好的。

  • Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

    Charles H. Robbins - Chairman & CEO

  • So I want to just thank everybody for joining us today.

    所以我只想感謝大家今天加入我們。

  • We appreciate you spending time with us.

    感謝您與我們共度時光。

  • Appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions.

    感謝有機會回答您的問題。

  • And Marilyn, I'll kick it back to you for the details on the next call.

    瑪麗蓮,我會在下一次電話會議上將詳細信息反饋給您。

  • Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

    Marilyn Mora - Director of Global IR

  • Great.

    偉大的。

  • Thanks, Chuck.

    謝謝,查克。

  • Cisco's next quarterly earnings call, which will reflect our full year 2018 fourth quarter and annual results, will be on Wednesday, August 15 at 1:30 p.m.

    思科的下一個季度財報電話會議將於美國東部時間 8 月 15 日星期三下午 1:30 召開,屆時將反映我們 2018 年第四季度和全年的全年業績。

  • Pacific time, 4:30 p.m.

    太平洋時間下午 4:30

  • Eastern time.

    東部時間。

  • Again, I'd like to remind the audience that in light of Regulation FD, Cisco's policy is not to comment on its financial guidance during the quarter unless it is done through explicit public disclosure.

    再次,我想提醒聽眾,根據 FD 法規,思科的政策是不評論其本季度的財務指導,除非通過明確的公開披露來完成。

  • We now plan to close the call.

    我們現在計劃結束通話。

  • If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the Cisco Investor Relations department, and we thank you very much for joining the call today.

    如果您有任何其他問題,請隨時聯繫思科投資者關係部門,我們非常感謝您今天加入電話會議。

  • Operator

    Operator

  • And thank you for participating on today's conference call.

    感謝您參加今天的電話會議。

  • If you would like to listen to the call in its entirety, you may call (888) 568-0890.

    如果您想完整收聽電話會議,可以致電 (888) 568-0890。

  • For participants dialing from outside the U.S., please dial (402) 998-1566.

    對於來自美國境外的參與者,請撥打 (402) 998-1566。

  • This concludes today's call.

    今天的電話會議到此結束。

  • You may disconnect at this time.

    此時您可以斷開連接。